92

Fan Qing came out of the community where Qin Miao lived, and there was a low-key luxury car waiting on the side of the road. He walked straight over, opened the door and got in the car.

"Well, did you see it?"

A female voice full of years of experience sounded, Fan Qing nodded obediently upon hearing the words, and replied: "I see, Mrs. Qin."

Qin's mother noticed that Fan Qing's address to her had changed. In the past, the child also called herself Mrs. Qin, but she shyly changed it to call her "auntie" after several requests from her.

"Just see it, let's go, Old Wu." Qin's mother ordered the driver in front, and the car started and merged into the traffic flow.

Fan Qing sat beside Qin's mother, clasped his hands, and naturally fell between his legs. He lowered his head slightly and said nothing.

Qin's mother considered for a moment, and said: "I came to you today to show you, just to tell you that Qin Miao has found someone suitable for me..."

"Ma'am, are you afraid that I will pester him?" Fan Qing interrupted suddenly, with a bad tone.

The hidden worry in her heart was punctured, and Mother Qin didn't show any anger. The Qin family has a great career, and as the hostess of the family, she will naturally have this kind of worry, worrying that people with ulterior motives will find ways to enter her home in an attempt to gain some sweetness.

Mother Qin's concern was understandable, but in Fan Qing's view, it meant humiliating herself.

In fact, worry is only one aspect. In order to take care of Fan Qing's feelings, Qin's mother did not admit her secret worries, but explained in an evasive way: "You misunderstood, I want you to look forward."

"I admire you very much, that's why I connected you and my son before. I know you are a good boy, and I don't want to see you stay in the past."

Fan Qing pinched the corner of his clothes tightly and bit his lower lip to death. He wanted to tell Qin's mother that he had no attachment to Qin Miao for a long time, and told her that she was just pretending to be passionate. But he couldn't say anything.

Is it true that I have no nostalgia for Qin Miao? Fan Qing himself did not believe this clumsy lie.

Maybe it's because Qin Miao is the first Alpha with a close relationship in his life, or maybe it's because Qin Miao looks so good, or maybe it's because Qin Miao is indifferent to the outside world, and as a personal assistant, he always gets A little special treatment will make him feel that he is different.

Among them, Qin's mother's misleading is indispensable. If it wasn't for her intentionally or unintentionally cultivating Fan Qing as a future daughter-in-law, crossing the boundaries in words and deeds, causing Fan Qing's illusion, Fan Qing would not have hope, and naturally she would not be disappointed.

Qin's mother knew that she had lost her sense of proportion, but her habit of being a superior made it difficult for her to admit her mistakes to her juniors or subordinates. She just sighed and said unquestionably, "You should resign from your current position. I'll arrange another job for you."

"No need, Mrs. Qin." Fan Qing shook his head, and said to the driver, "Uncle Wu, find an intersection and put me down."

The driver, Old Wu, glanced at Qin's mother in the rearview mirror, and began to look for a place to park.

The vehicle stopped, Fan Qing pushed the door to get off, then turned around, and said to Qin's mother in the car: "Thank you for thinking about me, but I don't want to have anything to do with Qin's anymore, I'm sorry, I will resign, but no I need you to make some arrangements for me."