4

The entrance of Light is a bustling street, and various small shops and taxis block the narrow street even more.

Chu Suiyun was sitting in the car, with his hands on the steering wheel, and he was staring at Light's door intently.

He has been staying here for two days. Dong Kejie said that Qin Miao is Light's boss, because Light is a nightclub with a special nature, so he often comes here to inspect.

However, Chu Suiyun believed that besides inspecting work, this scumbag must come here often to do improper things.

Two days ago, Chu Suiyun didn't find anyone, but today he waited here for half an hour. If Qin Miao didn't show up before twelve o'clock, Chu Suiyun had to go home to accompany his younger brother.

Chu Suiyun raised his wrist to look at his watch, and when he turned his eyes to the outside of the car, Qin Miao's figure finally appeared.

Chu Suiyun hurriedly pushed the door and got out of the car, followed Qin Miao about ten meters behind, and entered Light.

Light has three floors, the bottom two floors are very ordinary, no different from ordinary nightclubs, fully meet the legal operating standards, and there is nothing that should not be there.

Chu Suiyun often comes to the first and second floors, drinking and singing, and has never been to the third floor, because the third floor is membership-only, and one cannot enter without a membership card.

After Qin Miao entered, she took the elevator and went straight to the third floor. Chu Suiyun took a step behind, turned to the fire exit and climbed upstairs.

After reaching the third floor, Chu Suiyun unexpectedly found that there were no staff guarding it. The decoration style of this floor is not much different from the one below, but it is much quieter, without the singing of ghosts and wolves.

Following the voice of the conversation, Chu Suiyun walked around a corner, poked his head out, and saw Qin Miao surrounded by several employees.

No wonder no one was guarding the door, they were all busy flattering the boss.

Chu Suiyun followed very skillfully, taking advantage of the twists and turns in the store, he followed a corner behind, neither losing track nor revealing his whereabouts.

Unexpectedly, just as he was about to follow the next corner, a waiter stopped him.

The waiter smiled politely: "Hi sir, can you not find the private room?"

Chu Suiyun replied calmly: "No."

The waiter did not move away, but continued to say: "Our side is indeed quite roundabout, let me take you there, may I ask which one is yours?"

Chu Suiyun frowned, glanced at the house number of the private room next to him, and said vaguely: "I didn't remember, it's probably B80...something. Don't bother you, I'll look for it myself."

The waiter pointed to the right side: "Okay, sir, go this way in area B, if you need help, you can come to us at any time."

Chu Suiyun nodded, and finally sent the overly enthusiastic waiter away, but when he looked around the next corner, Qin Miao's figure had already disappeared.

"Hey!" Losing his heel, Chu Suiyun thumped the wall in frustration.

Chu Suiyun was standing at the corner, wondering which way to go, when suddenly the door of a private room beside him was opened.

A strong smell of pheromone swept out immediately, before Chu Suiyun had time to cover his nose, he was bumped into his arms by an Omega whose whole body was hot.