46

"Do you want to watch me change clothes?" Qin Miao straightened up again and turned back to the wardrobe.

Chu Suiyun was in a daze, only knew what Qin Miao was saying, but couldn't hear what he said: "What?"

Qin Miao repeated: "Do you want to watch me change clothes?"

At this time, the two of them, Chu Suiyun was lying on the bed, his head was facing Qin Miao, staring at each other. Qin Miao stood in front of the closet, holding a piece of clothing in his hand, looking back at Chu Suiyun.

Chu Suiyun realized what Qin Miao was saying, and turned his head to the other side.

"Change it, hypocritical." Chu Suiyun was obviously embarrassed by himself, but Qin Miao was to blame.

Qin Miao didn't argue with him, and started to undress.

Taking off her shirt, Qin Miao's strong upper body was exposed. The thick lines on the shoulders were gathered downwards, narrowed at the waist and abdomen, and finally disappeared into the waist of the trousers.

Qin Miao's body was very clean, without scars or tattoos, the only thing was three clavicle nails buried in the collarbone.

If Chu Suiyun could turn his head to take a look at this time, he would know that the faint reflection he saw under his collar the first time Qin Miao drove him home came from these nails.

After changing her clothes, Qin Miao said to Chu Suiyun, "Get up, let's go out."

After speaking, Qin Miao walked towards the door, put his hand on the doorknob, stopped and waited for Chu Suiyun.

Chu Suiyun got up from the bed and walked towards Qin Miao.

Unexpectedly, he had just arrived in front of Qin Miao, saw that Qin Miao had not opened the door for a long time, and was about to make a sound to remind him, when suddenly a strong arm wrapped around his waist.

Chu Suiyun was pulled into Qin Miao's arms, and the next moment Qin Miao's face magnified in front of his eyes. This is not the first time that the two have been so close, so Chu Suiyun immediately realized that this guy wanted to kiss him.

Chu Suiyun's eyes were quick and his hands were quick, and he blocked Qin Miao's mouth with two fingers.

Qin Miao grabbed his wrist and said in a not-so-small voice, "Kiss one."

"What are you doing, no." Chu Suiyun refused.

Qin Miao, who was rejected, was not discouraged, and insisted: "Let me kiss one, just one."

Chu Suiyun was startled, not knowing what kind of nerve Qin Miao was committing, his voice was unrestrained. A thin door could not isolate his voice at all.

Although the Qin family's house is big, they may not be able to hear it, but Chu Suiyun has a sense of shame that he is secretly doing something wrong.

He was worried that if he continued to refuse, the thick-skinned Qin Miao would keep talking.

So Chu Suiyun avoided his eyes, turned his head slightly, and gave up on himself: "Kiss, kiss."

Qin Miao curled her lips into a smile, leaned down, and lightly pecked at the corner of Chu Suiyun's mouth, like a dragonfly touching water, and quickly let him go.

Chu Suiyun was a little surprised, he thought that Qin Miao would not stop biting his mouth red like the previous two kisses.

His unexpected expression was so obvious that Qin Miao almost couldn't hold back the curve of his mouth. Afraid of being discovered, he could only turn his back and open the door quickly.