18

Chu Suiyun's scalp was numb from the two Betas behind the bar, and he didn't know why the two were staring at him so intently.

He had no choice but to speak out again, and asked again as a reminder: "Hello, I want to find your boss."

Manager Yang, who was more experienced, was the first to react, and said to Chu Suiyun: "Hello, guest, do you have an appointment with the boss?"

As he said that, Manager Yang also poked Zhao Kai who was in a daze with his elbow, meaning to ask his secretary to confirm the appointment status on the spot.

But Zhao Kai, who was on the job on the first day, didn't understand Manager Yang's meaning at all, and was still dumbfounded.

Of course, Chu Suiyun couldn't have an appointment, he followed into Light after seeing Qin Miao appear in the car.

So he bit the bullet, and was about to lie and say that he had an appointment, when Manager Yang reminded Zhao Kai: "This is our boss' assistant, just confirm the appointment with him."

Only then did Zhao Kai remember his job, straightened his collar, and stretched out his hand to Chu Suiyun in a friendly manner, "Hi, my surname is Zhao, may I ask if you are..."

His assistant, Bensuke, was present, so it would be too embarrassing if Chu Suiyun really lied that he had an appointment and would only be exposed on the spot.

Chu Suiyun immediately lowered his face, and said stiffly: "There is no appointment."

When Manager Yang heard this, he immediately declined formally: "That's really embarrassing, you can meet with the boss next time you have an appointment."

"Who said there is no appointment." A familiar low-pitched male voice came from behind, and Chu Suiyun turned around following the voice.

Qin Miao, who was wearing a dark casual suit, walked leisurely and stopped less than twenty centimeters behind her.

Alpha has invaded Chu Suiyun's intimate distance, and for two unfamiliar people, it can almost be regarded as being close to each other.

Not to mention that Qin Miao is tall and burly, taller than Chu Suiyun's head, which made Chu Suiyun, who is an Alpha, instinctively feel oppressed, and suddenly felt unhappy.

Qin Miao lowered her head slightly and asked Chu Suiyun, "Do you want to see me?"

Chu Suiyun looked up subconsciously, and suddenly realized that he was looking up at the other party, and immediately looked away angrily.

Qin Miao didn't know what was going on in Chu Suiyun's mind, and only found his reaction interesting, so she said to Zhao Kai and Manager Yang, "I'll go upstairs with him and have a chat, you guys should complete the handover as soon as possible."

"Yes, yes." Manager Yang replied respectfully.

Then, Qin Miao stretched out his hand towards Chu Suiyun, guided him in the direction, and led him upstairs.

Qin Miao directly took Chu Suiyun up to Light's third floor.

The third floor does not have the blaring music of the lower two floors, it is very quiet, and there are a few rooms distributed in the dim light.

Qin Miao stopped in front of the innermost door, opened the door for Chu Suiyun, and let him go in sideways. He took a step behind himself, turned on the light and closed the door.

Surprisingly, this is a very normal office, the coffee table, sofa, office desk and chairs are quite satisfactory, without the rotten decoration that Chu Suiyun imagined.