66

After getting on the boat, Qin Miao pointed at the seat and said to Chu Suiyun, "Go and sit."

Chu Suiyun obediently walked towards the seat, and at the same time turned around and asked, "What about your people?"

"I'll call them." Qin Miao quickly finished this sentence, ran to the cabin door, and called out Song Zheng's name.

Song Zheng and the others were fighting with Rich's men. There are many people on Rich's side, which is both an advantage and a disadvantage. The pier is so big that so many people cannot be allowed to pass by at the same time. Song Zheng's five people only need to guard the entrance of the pier to temporarily contain Rich's people.

"Song Zheng!"

Hearing Qin Miao's voice, Song Zheng knew it was time to retreat. He waved to his brothers and ordered, "Get on board!"

After receiving the order, the remaining four people were ordered to stop, without any reluctance to fight, and retreated.

Rich's side did not stop Song Zheng and his party, because their purpose was to rush onto the boat to catch Qin Miao, not to compete with the group of bodyguards.

So all of a sudden, everyone rushed towards the boat.

Chu Suiyun looked anxiously at the pier through the window, watching Song Zheng and the others not forgetting to kick the enemy while running. He couldn't listen to Qin Miao and not worry about them.

Perhaps to Qin Miao, they used money to do things, but to Chu Suiyun, they were the ones who saved him after all.

Looking at it, Chu Suiyun keenly noticed something was wrong, he shouted at Qin Miao: "Qin Miao! The boat moved! They haven't boarded the boat yet!"

Qin Miao heard Chu Suiyun's words and found that the boat was slowly starting. He looked out of the boat, Song Zheng and the others were no longer ahead of Rich's people, a group of people mixed together, if the boat stopped and waited, whoever rushed up first might be the one.

Rich himself had also arrived, and he got out of a black luxury car and stood far behind the pier, watching the scuffle.

Qin Miao stood at the door of the cabin, looking at Richyao.

Dong got off the driver's seat, stopped beside Rich, whispered something in his ear, and Rich's dignified expression suddenly melted, revealing a determined smile.

In the end, Qin Miao did not choose to go to the cabin cockpit to stop the boat from sailing. He stood silently at the cabin door, averted his eyes from Rich, and looked around Song Zheng and the others, then turned around, and the cabin door closed.

"Arrest those people." Rich raised his hand and ordered.

A few minutes later, Song Zheng and the others were pressed down on the hard ground.

"Boom!"

At the same time Qin Miao closed the cabin door, there was a loud noise from the upper cabin, as if some huge object hit the steel.

Qin Miao quickly turned around to look, and Chu Suiyun, who was supposed to be sitting obediently, had long since disappeared.

He took a few steps, and quickly came to the upper deck, and saw Chu Suiyun put the man who was driving the boat behind his back and pressed his hands on the operating platform. Standing on the side was another person who was frightened and was still barely maintaining the operation of the ship.

"Why did you stop the boat?" Chu Suiyun scolded.

That man was a middle-aged male Beta, with a medium-to-slender figure, and he was not Chu Suiyun's opponent at all. He was suppressed and could not resist at all. However, he was not in a hurry to resist, and he explained it calmly.