2

A strange man calling his Omega brother who has just grown up at two o'clock in the morning is unbearable for any parent, and Chu Suiyun is no exception.

So he immediately grabbed his younger brother's cell phone beside the bed, trying to get through the phone and connect with the scumbag A across the way.

Chu Muyu, who was pretending to sleep, was afraid that her brother would **** the phone, so she turned over and sat up immediately, hugging Chu Suiyun's arm tightly. Omega's strength is weak, so Chu Muyu almost hangs on her brother's arm, not allowing her to answer the phone.

"Let go, Xiao Yu." Chu Suiyun didn't dare to pull with the Omega brother, because if Alpha accidentally confiscated his strength, the damage to Omega would be great.

Chu Muyu still stubbornly held her brother's hand and would not let go. While the two brothers were arguing, the phone was automatically hung up because no one answered for a long time, and the phone was automatically turned off and locked.

Only now did Chu Muyu let go of her brother's hand, and sat back on the bed.

The younger brother has a very typical Omega appearance, with a round face, only a pointy chin protruding a bit, and a pair of light brown almond eyes. When he looks at you with water in his eyes, everyone will feel affection for him.

Although Chu Muyu and Chu Suiyun are biological brothers, their looks are very different. Apart from the difference caused by their gender, it is also because the younger brother Chu Muyu looks more like the appearance of a neighboring country, mixed with exotic customs.

Chu Suiyun was looked up by his younger brother from bottom to top, his heart softened involuntarily, his tone became lighter, and he managed to regain some patience: "Tell brother, who is this person calling?"

Chu Muyu turned his head, his eyes wandering: "It's a classmate."

"Classmate?" Chu Suiyun saw that he was talking nonsense, and couldn't help but raise his voice, "What classmate? University or high school? What's your name?"

Chu Muyu rubbed the quilt: "University classmate, you don't know each other."

"College classmate? You have only started two days of school, and you have made friends who can call late at night? And this note, brother Qin, can it be a classmate of your same level?"

Chu Suiyun was so angry that his younger brother called a strange man late at night and lied to himself.

Chu Muyu was also impatient with his brother's continuous questioning. He threw a pillow at Chu Suiyun and shouted, "Why are you asking so many questions! You're just a friend!"

Alpha easily caught the pillow, put it back on the bed, and continued to press forward step by step.

"What friend? What's his name? Alpha, Beta, or Omega? Is he older than you? How much older than you?"

The poor little girl Chu Muyu shrank back into the bed, and an uncontrollable grievance gradually surged in her heart.

He stood up from the bed quickly, relying on the height of the bed, he could finally look down on the tall brother Alpha.

Chu Muyu yelled at his brother: "It's none of your business! You always care about me so much, you care about my friends, you care about everything I do! Have I ever been in your business? You go out to play, drink and have dinner Didn't come back until dawn, but asked me to go home by twelve o'clock at night! It's not fair!"

Omega's eye sockets were stained red like water because of his excitement.

Chu Muyu's voice was choked with sobs, she stared at Chu Suiyun and said, "I don't want you to worry about me, you go out."