87

Late at night, the inpatient department was silent. The moonlight is very bright tonight, falling softly on the white sheets through the gaps in the curtains.

Chu Muyu who was sleeping on the hospital bed frowned, then woke up immediately. He was lying on his side, and when he opened his eyes, he saw his brother.

Alpha has a handsome appearance, bordered by the bridge of his nose, the moonlight divides his face into two sides, one side melts in the moonlight, and the other side hides in the darkness.

Chu Suiyun folded his arms in front of his chest, sitting on a chair and dozing off.

People who are sick are always sensitive, and Omega during the fever period is even more afraid of loneliness. After going through all kinds of things tonight, it is undoubtedly the best for Chu Muyu to open her eyes and see her closest relatives. comfort.

The sourness welled up in the nostrils, and Chu Muyu's eyes gradually turned red, tears pooled in his eyes, and finally condensed into a clear teardrop, which rolled out.

Obviously Chu Muyu's crying did not make any sound, but Chu Suiyun seemed to have a telepathy, and suddenly opened his eyes, just in time to see the crying brother.

"What's the matter?" Chu Suiyun leaned over, wiped away the tears from the corners of his younger brother's eyes, and asked with concern.

Chu Muyu shook his head, he was choked with crying, unable to speak, and did not want to speak.

He stretched out a finger and hooked Chu Suiyun's sleeve. Chu Suiyun imitated Chu Muyu and stretched out her little finger, hooking it with his finger.

Chu Suiyun understood his younger brother's meaning from this action.

What Omega needs at this time is not rambling words of comfort, but his own company. So Chu Suiyun didn't ask his younger brother why he was crying, but just hooked his finger and shook it, indicating that he was there.

Chu Muyu was still crying silently, uncontrollably replaying what he experienced at Shen Qingdeng's house tonight in his mind.

A few hours ago, after finding out that she had a fever, Chu Muyu made up her mind after struggling briefly, and said to Shen Qingdeng standing outside the bathroom, "Open the door."

The next moment, the bathroom door opened in response, and Shen Qingdeng stood at the door, his footsteps seemed to be stuck with glue, unable to enter an inch.

"You, febrile period." Shen Qingdeng was silent for a long time before squeezing these words out between his teeth. After finishing speaking, he suddenly came back to his senses, "We need to use inhibitors, do you have any inhibitors?"

The change in body made Chu Muyu's head swell and ache. Shen Qingdeng was clearly two steps in front of him, but the voice was as ethereal as if it came from a distant mountain on the opposite side. He could only vaguely hear one key word—inhibitor.

Chu Muyu shook his head, he sat by the wall with his knees hugged, like a child who was afraid of taking medicine, and said, "No inhibitors, why do you need inhibitors?"

"Because you have a fever." Shen Qingdeng asked, "You don't have inhibitors, do you?"

Chu Muyu continued to shake her head: "No, no."

"Then I..." Shen Qingdeng paused, his Adam's apple slipped twice, as if he was struggling with instinct, and it took him a while to say the next part, "I'll call the hospital."

As he said that, he was about to take a step back, but he had just taken half a step when he was stopped by Chu Muyu.

"Shen Qingdeng!" Chu Muyu was emotional.