20

The two reached an agreement in the office, and Qin Miao stood up with the document bag, opened the door and turned sideways, looked at Chu Suiyun, and signaled him to leave with him.

Chu Suiyun got up from the sofa, straightened his clothes, wiped Qin Miao's side and walked out of the office.

After he walked out, he kept walking without any intention of waiting for Qin Miao.

Qin Miao didn't mind, she closed the door with her backhand, and followed Chu Suiyun to the elevator.

The two walked through the dark corridors one after the other.

"Remind you." Qin Miao said behind Chu Suiyun.

When Chu Suiyun heard his voice, he finally stopped, looked back at Qin Miao, and made a gesture of listening.

Qin Miao walked to his side in two steps, wrapped his big hands around his shoulders, and pulled him into his arms.

The sudden physical contact made Chu Suiyun's body stiff, and he struggled subconsciously.

Chu Suiyun had seen Qin Miao's strength before, and it was no surprise that he couldn't break free this time.

"Don't move." Qin Miao's tone was steady, and the strength in his hands increased, as if suppressing Chu Suiyun was effortless, "Since you agreed to help me act, then be a little more dedicated."

"I remember we agreed to just act in front of your family." Chu Suiyun retorted coldly.

"That's right." Qin Miao shrugged, "That stupid Beta outside is both my assistant and my cousin, so does he count as my family?"

"..."

Chu Suiyun fell silent, didn't struggle anymore, and leaned obediently in Qin Miao's arms.

Seeing him settle down, Qin Miao saw a look of satisfaction in his eyes, and the hand on Chu Suiyun's shoulder slid to his waist, hugging him affectionately and ambiguously.

The two took the elevator down to the lobby on the first floor of Light.

Manager Yang and Zhao Kai were still talking behind the bar.

Seeing Qin Miao appear, Manager Yang immediately greeted him courteously, Zhao Kai was a little slow to react, and followed behind him.

Qin Miao still held Chu Suiyun tightly in his arms, Manager Yang and Zhao Kai took this situation into their eyes, and guesses inevitably arose in their hearts.

"Zhao Kai." Qin Miao clicked on the assistant's name, "Has Manager Yang finished talking to you?"

Zhao Kai regained his senses and nodded quickly: "I've already said it, Second Brother."

Qin Miao's expression was serious, the corners of her mouth sank slightly, extremely majestic. He always has this look in front of his subordinates, which makes people dare not make mistakes.

"Okay, let's go." Qin Miao said so, but her feet didn't move, her hands were still on Chu Suiyun's waist.

Chu Suiyun didn't know what kind of medicine was sold in Qin Miao's gourd, and after being ruthlessly exposed by Qin Miao just now, he also had a clearer understanding of his acting skills.

As far as my acting skills are concerned, it's best to keep silent.

So he silently shut up, and simply lowered his eyes, not looking at what happened around him, thinking that he was just a display.

This is another situation in the eyes of the beholder.

The tall Alpha hugged Omega's waist possessively, and Omega nestled obediently and obediently in Alpha's arms.