78

The curtains in Qin Miao's bedroom are very thick, even at noon, it is difficult for sunlight to penetrate, so it can make people sleep very peacefully. But at this time, the person lying in the middle of the big bed was not at all stable. He frowned in discomfort, his eyes were constantly moving, as if he had fallen into a nightmare and would wake up at any moment.

Finally, a headache woke him up, he opened his eyes suddenly, stared at the ceiling for a moment, his eyes gradually became clear.

A lot of memory fragments rushed into Chu Suiyun's brain, and his temples twitched.

Chu Suiyun sat up with his head supported, and leaned his back against the head of the bed. After a while, the chaotic memories finally returned to their place and connected into a complete story.

Ah, he remembered everything, everything about being kidnapped, being taken to the villa, a few bouts of crazy passive fever, and exile on Flower Snake Island became clear again. He also remembered that in the end it was his father, whom he hadn't seen for a long time, who suddenly appeared and took him away.

After being taken away by his father, he has been in a state of confusion. He only vaguely remembers that he was taken to the Federation first, and returned to Yun Kingdom after being hospitalized there for a few days. Then he woke up again, and he forgot what happened when he was with Qin Miao before.

After sorting out the memories, Chu Suiyun looked around and found that this was not the old Qin family house, but the flat floor where Qin Miao often lived.

Before I fainted, Qin Miao suddenly fell into a vulnerable period at the engagement ceremony, and then I went to help him...

But why am I here now, how long have I been dizzy? Was the engagement ceremony a mess?

Chu Suiyun began to think wildly, his whole body was weak, it should be the sequelae of fainting.

At this moment, there was a "click" from the bedroom door, and someone pushed the door open and walked in.

Seeing Chu Suiyun who was already awake, Qin Miao was surprised for a moment, then quickly walked to the bed and asked, "Are you awake? Is there any discomfort?"

Chu Suiyun shook his head and asked Qin Miao, "Why am I here?"

Qin Miao breathed a sigh of relief, sat down beside the bed, and replied: "You have been in a coma for two whole days, and I brought you here. A doctor came to see you and said that you are fine. But you have not wake up."

"Two days." Chu Suiyun was surprised, "That's really long enough."

No wonder I can remember so many things.

"You haven't eaten anything for two days, I'll help you prepare something to eat." Qin Miao said and was about to get up and go out.

Chu Suiyun suddenly called him: "Qin Miao."

Qin Miao had a vague premonition and looked back.

Then Chu Suiyun smiled bitterly: "I want to tell you, sorry, three years ago, I seemed to have forgotten a lot of things without authorization."

His voice slowly flowed out of the warm room in the winter afternoon, his tone was obviously flat, with only a little guilt, but it made Qin Miao's eyes blush in an instant.

Qin Miao did not expect that Chu Suiyun would mention three years ago after waking up. In other words, he actually never expected that Chu Suiyun could retrieve the memory of three years ago.

The past is like smoke, although it seems lonely that only one person can cherish that memory, but it is not a good memory after all. The future is still long, so there is no need to dwell on past encounters.