22

It was already seven o'clock in the morning when Chu Suiyun woke up again. After he finished washing, he saw Qin Miao's text message again.

Chu Suiyun thought for a moment, and replied to the message: "What about what you promised me?"

Unexpectedly, half a minute later, Qin Miao called directly.

Chu Suiyun was changing clothes, and was startled by the ringtone, almost stuck his head into his sleeves.

"Hello?" Chu Suiyun answered the phone.

"You are so eager to urge me to sever contact with other Omegas?" Qin Miao's voice was obviously teasing.

Chu Suiyun refused to accept the offer, and said in a businesslike manner: "This is the content of our agreement, I hope you can fulfill it as soon as possible."

"Well. Let me guess, you want to run away after I cut off the relationship with the person you care about?" Qin Miao calmed down.

The little abacus was guessed, Chu Suiyun choked for a moment, forced himself to calm down, and replied calmly: "I am not that kind of person, I will do what I promise you."

"Then I'm relieved." Qin Miao quickly picked up, "Today at noon, I hope to see you show up on time, and the address has been sent to your mobile phone."

The phone was hung up by the opposite party, Chu Suiyun took the phone from his ear, looked at the big characters "Qin Miao" on the screen, and always felt that he might be tricked.

After breakfast, Chu Suiyun drove Chu Muyu to school.

"Xiaoyu, seat belt." Chu Suiyun reminded before stepping on the accelerator.

Only then did Chu Muyu come to his senses, and pulled out his seat belt to fasten it.

Chu Suiyun started the car, while looking at the road, he glanced at his younger brother.

Since the morning, Chu Muyu's state has been a little bit wrong, it seems that she has something in her heart, and she has been distracted. Such a careful child, she will never forget the seat belt.

Since he realized that his younger brother was wrong, Chu Suiyun asked directly: "Xiao Yu, what are you thinking about, have you been absent-minded all morning?"

Chu Muyu pinched the seat belt and opened her mouth: "I..."

Suddenly there was a sharp sound of brakes, and at the same time, the strong inertia almost threw the two people out of the car, but fortunately, the seat belts held them firmly.

Chu Muyu almost bit her tongue, grabbed the handle above the car door, and barely stabilized her body.

"Damn!" Chu Suiyun cursed secretly, rolled down the car window, and looked back.

Just now he was turning around to go straight on the main road, but the car behind him seemed to be crazy, he didn't even look at his car, and wanted to rush over, if it wasn't for Chu Suiyun's quick reaction, the car's **** would have hit him.

The car almost stopped, but seeing that nothing happened, it turned around and swaggered away again.

Chu Suiyun watched the car drive away angrily, then quickly turned around and asked, "Xiao Yu, are you okay?"

Chu Muyu shook his head.

After confirming that his younger brother was safe, Chu Suiyun resumed his journey.

It's just that after such a encounter, the two brothers forgot what they were going to say just now.

After sending Chu Muyu to school, Chu Suiyun went back to work in the internship company. After he clocked in, he worked hard for half an hour before going to the supervisor to ask for leave.