74

"What do you two Alphas want to do when you come to Flower Snake Island?" Omega asked coldly.

The cold wind in the evening lifted the hem of Chu Suiyun's clothes, and he stood stiffly on the spot without responding for a long time.

Chu Suiyun first wondered how Yu Chang knew the true identity of his Alpha, but in the next second he realized that it was meaningless to ask how he knew it, and it turned out that he knew it, so what did he want to do?

"I'm sorry." Chu Suiyun gave up his sophistry. Yu Chang must have conclusive evidence before choosing to confront him. Instead of arguing with him, it's better to soften his attitude and win the other party's understanding, "I didn't pretend to be an Omega with malicious intent. .”

"Then why are you?" Yu Chang interrupted him, "In recent years, more and more Alphas with malicious intentions have landed on the island, abducted and sold Omega on the island, and even formed an industry. Some scum introduced them here. That’s why this year the island has tightened the policy on foreign population entering the island. But I didn’t expect you to have a new trick, to abandon the dignity of the so-called Alpha and sneak in as an Omega.”

Never thought that Yu Chang had misunderstood him to such an extent, Chu Suiyun could only tell the truth: "We were chased here, we had to go to the island to avoid the limelight, and we had to pretend to be Omega in order to enter the island."

"What do you do? If you are doing legitimate things, why were you chased to the point where you had to flee to Huashe Island?" Yu Chang keenly grasped this point and asked back.

Chu Suiyun opened his mouth and found that this was indeed suspicious, he could only explain weakly: "We were kidnapped and we escaped."

Yu Chang really didn't believe it: "Kidnapping? Who kidnapped you, why did they kidnap two adult Alphas?"

At this time, Yu Chang was already on guard against himself, and no matter how he explained it, it didn't make sense. Chu Suiyun sighed and emphasized: "I know you don't trust me very much now, but I really didn't do it out of malice. We will only be here for a short time. Stay, leave soon. You can watch us, we will never do anything to hurt anyone."

"No." Yu Chang said, "Who knows if you have an organization, in case you two are just here to step on the spot, of course I can't see you directly hurting others."

His firm resistance made Chu Suiyun gradually lose his patience: "Then what is your appeal? If you talk to me, you must hope that I will give you a result."

Yu Chang gritted his teeth, clenched his fists, and said loudly: "I want you to go to the General Services Administration to confess your identity to the residents of the entire temporary residential area, and see what the General Affairs Administration will give you. If the committee members decide to expel you, you You must leave immediately!"

Yu Chang paused, and added: "If you and another Alpha are really partners, and it can really prove that you were stranded on the island because of fleeing, the committee members will definitely make a fair judgment and let you stay. But It is unacceptable for you to live among us hiding your identities."

After the young Omega finished speaking, Chu Suiyun understood. Yu Chang must have been entangled in the past few days before he came up with such a compromise solution to let Chu Suiyun confess to himself and strive for legal residence. In fact, Yu Changda could have reported to the so-called agency after discovering Chu Suiyun's true identity, and let the compulsory agency sanction him, but he didn't.

It's a pity that Chu Suiyun couldn't accept the optimal solution that Omega came up with these days.

"Sorry, but I can't report myself to the General Services Department you mentioned."