The Heroine, the Villainess, and Their Reverse Reverse Roles.

The girl woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside her window. She opened her eyes and rubbed her face, still feeling groggy from playing her favorite dating sim game all night.

She sat up in her bed and looked around her room, expecting to see her poster-covered walls and her desk covered in anime figures. But instead, she was met with unfamiliar surroundings.

Panic set in as she realized that she was not in her own room, but in a grand bedroom with high ceilings and ornate furniture. She looked down at herself and saw that she was dressed in a flowing, medieval-style gown. 

She jumped out of bed, her heart racing as she ran to the mirror. She stared at her reflection, seeing a face that was familiar but not her own.

Her long, flowing hair is a striking shade of blue that cascades down her back, like a waterfall of sapphires. Her eyes are equally striking, a deep blue that seems to sparkle like starlight. She wears a white, flowing gown that shimmers in the sunlight, adorned with intricate patterns of blue thread. 

This is not her, but she know who this girl is. 

She remembered the game she had been playing the night before - "The Wicked Villainess of Ruin" - and the heroine of the game, Aurora Starlight.

"No way..." She murmured. Even her voice change into Aurora Starlight voice. 

Cold shivers ran down her body.

She had been transported into the world of a game. That part, she surprisingly doesn't surprised. The real problem was that she had become the heroine.

In this day and age, becoming a heroine was the worst thing that could happen to you. Being a heroine didn't mean being the main character, because in this game, the main character was the villainess.

The game revolved around Nova Wilder, a villainess who was originally evil, but was killed by her own fiancé, the first prince Casper Grey. But instead of dying, she ended up regressing to her younger self. And then, before the magic academy even began, she managed to make all of her capture targets fall for her.

It all sounded great, except for one thing: the heroine ends up becoming the bad guy and dies in the end.

"What should I do...?" she muttered to herself.

Thinking about death flag, she though about herself. Did she died before transfered to this body? Is she dead when she sleeping?

The reality of her situation hadn't fully sunk in before, but now it hit her hard. She wouldn't be able to see her parents or friends again.

As much as being transferred into the world of a game was a dream come true for many gamers, she couldn't shake off the feeling of sadness.