Lumi Melody.

Lumi welcomed Aurora and the others into her home. Lumi gestured for Aurora and her companions to follow her deeper into the building. The interior was even more dilapidated than the exterior, with cracked walls and creaky floorboards that threatened to give way under their weight. Aurora couldn't help but feel a pang of sympathy for Lumi as she led them into what seemed to be the only room in the entire home that was somewhat intact.

The room was sparsely furnished, with only a few chairs and small table at the middle. They then sat on the beaten-up chair. Sitting on it felt like it was not going to hold Aurora's weight and would break any second. But as she sat down, she was surprised to find that it was sturdier than it looked.

Aurora looked at the red-haired dwarf. "Let me clarify first," Aurora said. "Are you Lumi? Lumi Melody?"

"Yes, that's my name," the dwarf replied. "Do you need something from me?"

Aurora glanced at Ruby. Their eyes met. Aurora tried to give her a message with a simple gesture of her head movement. Ruby nodded as if she got it.

"Rita," Ruby said. "Can you guard outside? Don't let anyone get close to here."

"I get it, miss," Rita said as she walked out of the room.

Aurora felt bad excluding that knight after this far, but she didn't tell Rita about the transmigrator yet. Letting her listen to what they were going to talk about might just create unnecessary problems.

"Alright," Aurora said. "I will just ask this straight. Are you a transmigrator? Someone from another world?"

Lumi's eyes widened in disbelief. "Wha--How...? Don't tell me..."

Aurora nodded. "I'm a transmigrator too."

Lumi leaned back in her chair, still trying to process what she had just heard. 

Aurora watched as Lumi's expression slowly changed from shock to curiosity. She could see the dwarf's mind racing with questions and possibilities. 

Aurora then began a brief explanation of her side of the story. She told Lumi about the game "The Wicked Villainess of Ruin," about the other transmigrators she had met, and about other games.

Still in disbelief, Lumi said, "I know that I can't be the only one, but other games? I never expected that."

Aurora smiled. "Yes, quite confusing, huh?"

Lumi sat back in her chair and sighed. "It's hard to believe, but I guess anything is possible in this world."

"That's for sure," Aurora said. "But we're not alone in this. We have each other now."

Lumi nodded. "You're right. It'll be great if we can help each other."

"So can you tell me what happened to you?" Aurora asked. "I mean, sorry if I offend you, but you didn't look like you were doing great here." Aurora looked around the house.