Gift and Herb.

A week had passed.

Aurora woke up with a smile on her face. It had been a week since Marina and Oliver had been absent from class, which meant that today they would be back with that news.

Things were finally starting to pick up.

She sat down with a cup of warm tea and some sweets on the table. She couldn't wait to hear the news.

"Miss, I'm back," Lyra said as she opened the door, holding a box in her hands.

Aurora looked at her with a curious expression, "So, how did it go?"

"It's done!" Lyra exclaimed with a sense of accomplishment as she approached her employer.

She passed the box over to Aurora, who opened it and took a quick glance inside before closing it again. "Good job," Aurora praised her with a smile.

"Thank you, miss," Lyra replied with a warm smile of her own.

"Why don't you sit down and have some tea with me?" Aurora suggested, gesturing to the table where a pot of tea and a plate of sweets were laid out. "These sweets are really nice."

Lyra nodded in agreement and took a seat, pouring herself a cup of tea to enjoy while they chatted.

***

Aurora spotted Ruby on her way to class and was about to call out to her, but decided against it. She figured that it wasn't the right moment to give her a gift.

So, she silently followed her into the class.

Marina and Oliver were already there, talking with several students who were interested in what they had experienced at the lab of the Magic Association. From their conversation, it seemed like they were still holding onto the news.

Aurora took a seat and cast a quick glance towards Ruby. She too was looking at her. For a moment their eyes locked, but Ruby quickly blinked, realizing what had happened, and avoided Aurora's gaze once again.

The potion-making teacher walked into the class and Aurora could tell from his expression that he was in a good mood, which was a good thing for her as well, since it meant that the news was finally here.

She glanced towards the front row, at Nova Wilder. She didn't seem to have done anything to change the future either. Which is again a good thing for her.

The teacher began by pulling out a potion from his pocket. It was the same type of potion they had made around a week ago, a weak health potion with a dark blue color.

But something different in the middle of the potion. It looks kind of glowing.