Letter.

Back at the dwarf kingdom, after they got out of the labyrinth, Aurora talked to Ace for the last time.

"Thank you for your help," Aurora said. "I really appreciate it."

"You're welcome," Ace said with a grin. "Just told my brother I did a decent job."

"I will," Aurora nodded. "Sorry for leaving you with all this mess."

Ace laughed. "Don't worry, what we were doing didn't exactly align with the empress to begin with."

Aurora giggled. "I guess not."

As they exchanged parting words, Aurora made her way towards the waiting carriage. Ruby and Lumi already enter the carriage while Rita was waiting outside. 

 "Miss Aurora," Rita said. "Are we going to stop somewhere else, or should we head directly to where the fight happened?"

Aurora's gaze fixed upon the distant horizon, her resolve unwavering. "Let's go directly there," she said. "Even if we're late, we might still be able to help with something."

Rita nodded. "Understood."

With graceful movements, Aurora stepped into the carriage and settled onto the seat beside Ruby.

Rita wasted no time, pulling her sword and immediately using her magic to move the carriage at high speed.

As the carriage gained more and more speed, Aurora said, "We might be joining a fight later, so try to rest if you can."

"Okay," Ruby replied.

Lumi nodded, her expression implying that she didn't believe she could help with the fight even if it happened.

After what felt like an eternity of relentless riding, the carriage finally slowed down. The basecamp sprawled before them, bustling with activity. A guard, adorned in Prince Casper's emblem, approached Rita and guided her and the carriage to a designated area.

Aurora and the others get out of the carriage and immediately followed the guard. Rita soon joined them. In the heart of the basecamp, a figure emerged from the sea of guards. Prince Casper greeted them with a warm smile.

"Welcome," Casper said, "you finally come back." He glanced at Ruby and Lumi, a mixture of familiarity and curiosity flickering in his eyes.

Aurora returned his smile with a nod of acknowledgment. "Long time no see, Prince Casper," she said. "How are things going?"

"Not too bad," Casper replied. "But it would certainly help if this lady knight joined us." He glanced at Rita.

Rita stood tall, her eyes meeting Casper's unwaveringly.