Reiren and Eliphia.

Since she was small, Reiren noticed that she could see the colors of sound. Every time something made a noise, she could see colors coming from it. Red, green, blue, like a rainbow. It was beautiful, yet quite strange, because when she told people around her, they just stared at her in confusion. Some thought that she was joking, some even thought she was crazy.

Until she met her. Eliphia Rosabeth, a little girl with golden hair and cute buns hairstyles.

When Reiren told her about the colors of sound, she didn't look surprised. She didn't look at her as if she was crazy either. Instead, it was an understanding look.

"Don't tell me, you can see the colors too?" Reiren asked.

But Eliphia shook her head, almost making Reiren disappointed. Until she said, "I can't see the color, but I can feel it."

"What do you mean?" Reiren asked. 

"It was hard to explain, but if it was within a certain radius from me, I could feel it when something made a sound," Eliphia said.

"So, you feel the sound?" Reiren said, trying to understand. "Not hearing it?"

Eliphia nodded. "I knew even when my ears didn't really hear it. For example, behind this building, there was an apple tree there. And one of the fruits fell just now. I couldn't see it, I didn't really hear it, but I knew an apple had just made a falling sound."

Reiren immediately checked it and as Eliphia said, there was an apple that had fallen not far from the tree.

Since then, they often spent time together. And their meeting was not an accident because they were part of a secret assassins organization called Silent Sentinel, a group that had been protecting the land from darkness for hundreds of years.

Naturally, later on, they were taught to become future assassins. Reiren was mentored by an old man named Baal. She didn't know who her parents were, so she always thought of him as a father, even though she never said it out loud.

Meanwhile, Eliphia was mentored by a woman named Morrigan. Reiren didn't know much about her, but she knew that Eliphia didn't like her that much, probably because she was strict and always looked angry.

Thankfully, Eliphia's ability turned out to be super useful for this job. With just her sound detection, she could tell what was happening inside a building without even seeing or hearing directly, making her perfect for stealth missions. This made Morrigan less annoying towards her.

On the other hand, Reiren discovered something about her own ability too. If she touched the floating colors that appeared from sound, they would turn black and the sound would suddenly disappear. It turned out her ability was more than just seeing colors of sound; she could also mute it.

While honing her assassin's abilities, she also made sure to improve this special skill. Soon she could mute her own walking sound. A few months later, she could mute the sound when she swung her knife. And in a few years, she could even mute the screams of her target, making her one of the most promising assassins in their group.