Layers of Labyrinth.

Aurora, Ruby, and Lumi got out of that small house. Rita, who had been keeping watch outside, glanced at them.

"Are you done, miss?" she asked.

"Yup, we have an agreement," Ruby said. "Lumi will come with us now."

Lumi nodded. "Yes, as she said."

"Alright," Rita said. "Then what are we going to do now?"

"First, let's collect some materials," Aurora said, her eyes scanning the area. "That was one of the reasons we came here, after all."

"Yup, and I had something I wanted to look for too," Ruby said, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Now that you mention it," Aurora said, turning to Ruby with a quizzical expression. "You never told me what you were looking for."

"Well, it's a secret!" Ruby said.

"Why though? Wouldn't it be easier to find if you told me?" Aurora asked.

"No, it's a secret!" Ruby insisted.

"Fine," Aurora sighed. "Then let's go to the second layer."

They made their way north, their steps light and purposeful. As they approached another giant door, guarded by two fierce-looking dwarves, the group slowed to a stop.

"Halt," one of the dwarves said, his voice gruff. "If you want to pass this door, you must solve a puzzle."

"Alright," Aurora said, her eyes flicking to the other members of her group. "What puzzle do we need to solve this time?"

The guard handed them a puzzle, a jigsaw with intricate pieces that looked daunting at first glance.

"What is it this time?" Ruby asked, her eyes lighting up with curiosity.

"Here, why don't you try it," Aurora said, handing the puzzle to Ruby. Rita looked at it with interest while Lumi looked at it with disdain.

As Ruby began sorting through the pieces, her mind raced with excitement, and the rest of the group watched her with varying levels of interest.

"Miss Ruby, that piece was going in this part," Rita said.

"Oh, you're right," Ruby said.

After a few moments, Ruby finished the puzzle.

"Well, that was kind of fun," Ruby said.

Rita nodded in agreement, and Aurora smiled, while Lumi looked disbelieving that Ruby could have enjoyed such a task.