Dwarf Kingdom.

Out of the four elves there, Altea was the only one who still showed obvious hostility.

The Elf Princess, Serena ended up becoming more friendly when she found out that Aurora was a fellow transmigrator. While the twins were cautious at first, especially Salia, after getting a little push from Serena to show Prince Casper and the others how to use the gun, they started to warm up too.

Altea, on the other hand, seemed to be in an argument with Ruby. Aurora couldn't hear what they were talking about, but she just hoped they wouldn't end up fighting for real.

"Look at them, they love my weapon," Serena said, looking happy. 

Aurora was confused for a second because what she saw was two girls arguing with each other. But she immediately noticed that Serena was talking about the other group, Prince Casper and the twins. They did seem like they were having fun with their guns.

"Uh-huh," Aurora said, giving her simple acknowledgment.

"Still, I kinda feel bad because it's not my real skill," Serena said. "It's just magic."

"I have the opposite opinion," Aurora said to Serena. "It's a good thing that your gun was actually created using magic."

"Huh? Why?" Serena said.

"If you're someone who knows the ins and outs of guns to the point where you can manually recreate them in a fantasy world, I won't trust you no matter what," Aurora said.

"Ah, yeah, someone who's obsessed with guns to that point can't be normal," Serena said. "I mean, I like FPS, but I never touched a real gun in our original world."

Aurora nodded, "And there's no danger of the blueprint falling into enemy hands," she continued, "They could still try to reverse-engineer it if they get their hands on your gun, I suppose, but that won't be easy."

"Oh, you're right," Serena said, "You really think of everything, huh? As expected of my best friend."

"Are you sure about that?" Aurora asked, finally asking the thing that she had been wanting to.

"About what?" Serena asked.

"Being friendly with me," Aurora said. "The thing is, you're the only one who can create a gun like this. I might not let you go back to the Elf Kingdom, even if our deal ends."

"Eh? What's that?" Serena said, full of smiles, "Are you trying to keep me? Don't tell me, are you actually falling in love with me?"

"Forget it," Aurora sighed.

"Come on, don't be shy," Serena said, getting closer. "Aren't I cute?"

"Stop it," Aurora said, pushing her back. "I'm serious, you know."