Behind the Scenes.

Prince Casper was in a good mood. His talk with Aurora was giving him hope. Not only that, it was also justifying his beliefs and making him unbelievably happy. It made him feel that he wasn't just being stubborn for nothing, especially after all the bad things that had happened in the last few days.

However, he knew he should hold down his expectations. All he had heard from Aurora was still unconfirmed. She had reassured him that what she told him was 100% true, and her expression looked genuine, but unless he saw for himself that Nova was waking up, all this was still nothing.

Thinking about Nova, he walked faster. He wanted to hurry up and see that girl again.

Aurora told him everything. The real reason for Nova's actions. He got mixed feelings after hearing it. On one hand, the fact that Nova was doing all this to protect him obviously made him happy. But on the other hand, the damage Nova helped to create was pretty real - buildings were destroyed, people were hurt, and some even lost their lives, including important figures like the Knight Captain. Whatever the reason may be, it was still a big incident.

This was exactly what he needed to decide soon. when Nova wakes up, what is he going to do with her?

A part of him wanted to just forgive her completely, but he knew that was wrong. He wouldn't forgive James, and obviously wouldn't forgive his brother either, so giving Nova such unfair treatment didn't sit right with him. 

He sighed and said to himself, "Let's think about it after Nova actually wakes up."

The prince arrived at his room and suddenly became nervous. His hand reached for the door handle, but he froze. This was the moment. Would Nova actually wake up or not? He didn't think he would be able to handle it if Aurora was wrong. A sudden feeling of wanting to run away filled his chest, but he pushed it back and opened the door.

He saw Nova on the bed, still the same, still unconscious.

 "Hey, I'm back," Prince Casper said, but there was no reaction.

He walked closer and sat on the chair beside the bed, staring at the unconscious girl.

His fingers reached her face, caressing her cheeks softly.

He remembered what Aurora had said.

"Hey, if you wake up, I will make sure that you won't be executed," Casper said. "I can't promise you I will let you off the hook completely, but I will try my best to lighten your punishment as much as I can."

Nova still didn't react.

"Are you really okay with continuing to stay like this?" Casper asked. "This is nothing but running away. I know you're better than this."

Still no reaction.

Casper sighed. No other choice then.