Transmigrator vs Regressor.

For Viscount Starlight, his daughter Aurora is the best daughter he could ask for. She is cute, with beautiful blue hair, a nice personality, and gifted with the rarest magic element, light.

But despite all the good things, sometimes she can be pretty odd too, like today. His daughter's personal maid came to him with the news that Aurora had suddenly expressed interest in buying an abandoned mine. This was completely out of the blue, as she had never shown any interest in mining or anything related to it.

He couldn't help but wonder if this sudden interest was because of her friend's influence or if there was something else at play.

"But, isn't this mine abandoned?" the Viscount asked.

"That's correct, my lord," the butler replied.

"Then why?" the Viscount scratched his head. "She's specifically asking for this."

"I'm afraid I don't know either, my lord," the butler said.

Despite the potential dangers and lack of profit the mine may bring, the Viscount knew that if his daughter had her heart set on it, he would make it happen. 

"Doesn't matter," the Viscount said. "We will follow her wish. I will buy that mine and immediately recruit some people to do some mining."

"Yes, my lord," the butler replied, bowing respectfully.

***

The next day. 

"Miss, as you wished, your father has already bought the mine and the mining process will start today," Lyra said as she combed Aurora's hair.

"Is that so?" Aurora said. "Great."

"But, miss," Lyra looked worried. "Are you sure they will find something?"

"Stop worrying, geez," Aurora said. "Just trust me."

"Right, sorry." Lyra apologized. "Anyway, isn't your practical magic class starting today?"

"Yes, I'm so excited," Aurora smiled widely. 

Magic, of course she's excited. Before she get engrossed in dating Sims, she used to like magical girls a lot. And now she finally can using magic. Her childhood dreams come true.

Aurora and all of her classmates were making their way to the practice area behind the main building. The teacher had already set up some practice dummies for them to use.

Suddenly, Ruby appeared behind Aurora.

"You look excited," she said.

"Oh, hey Ruby," Aurora said with a smile. "I'm really looking forward to this. I can't wait to try out some magic."