Nova Wilder.

"That didn't explain anything," Aurora said.

"Really now?" Nova replied. "What's so hard to understand? Casper killed me, of course, I want to pay him back."

"What?" Casper said, confused.

Aurora blinked. 

That... actually makes sense, Aurora thought. It's more logical than Nova's hatred toward her, at least. After all, Aurora only indirectly caused Nova's death. Casper was actually the one who stabbed her with a sword. 

Yet, for some reason, Aurora didn't really believe her. Something is off about this situation.

"What do you mean I killed you?" Casper said, desperately trying to understand. "What actually happened here...?"

Nova sighed. "You came as I asked, so I guess I owe you an explanation at the very least," she said. "As you heard, in a previous life, in another timeline, you killed me. But instead of dying, I actually regressed to my younger self. I'm well and alive now, but the fact that you killed me won't change."

Casper looked at Nova in disbelief, obviously not sure how to take all of that.

"Is this a joke...?" he said. "It must be, right? This just doesn't make sense!" 

Aurora could feel the frustration in every word Casper said. She felt bad for him; out of everyone there, he was the only one in the dark about this. It made sense for him to have a hard time accepting it. Even Ruby, who had fewer connections to this, knew about it.

As Aurora thought about Ruby, she glanced at her. Ruby was nervously holding onto Aurora's clothes. that's normal. Aurora herself felt a bit nervous too. The sound of destruction could still be heard not far from them. Things could get really bad really fast.

"I don't care if you don't believe me," Nova continued, starting to stand up. "I will end everything today anyway."

Aurora carefully watched Nova's every move. A fight with her might be inevitable, but she needed to figure out what Nova was actually thinking.

"I thought you were working with James and the second prince," Aurora said, trying to stall. "But why are you here alone?"

Aurora looked around, half-expecting that they would get ambushed, but nobody came.

"Ah, about them? On the way here, Finnick got in my way," Nova said, glancing at Ruby. "So James is not here because he is dealing with him somewhere. And the second prince, he was a little busy at the palace. You know the plan, right? He will try to kill his own father."

That explains it, Aurora thought, or at least some of it.

"But don't worry," Nova said, smiling devilishly. "Even if it's three versus one, I will still win."