Ruby.

Aurora still blushed when she accidentally overheard people talking about her duel. 

After the news of her winning the duel with Nova Wilder, she became more and more famous. At first, people were curious about her because of her light magic. But now, it was more like respect, or even fear.

Aurora wasn't sure if she liked it or not.

"Cute and can kick your ass, that's totally my type," she heard her classmate say.

"How can she move so fast?" said another.

"I thought light magic was just a joke. Rare didn't mean strong, right? I guess I was wrong," said another.

And then, some time later, Nova approached her.

"I've mastered seven forms of my magic," Nova said, angry. "I was just a little careless. If I had used all my power, you would have turned into dust. Don't get ahead of yourself."

"Sore loser," Ruby interjected. "Stop making excuses, you lost."

"Shut up, midget!"

"Can't even handle losing. Pathetic." Ruby retorted.

"Don't push it!" Nova warned.

"So what? What can you do about it?" Ruby taunted.

Aurora finally stepped in, grabbing her friend. "Okay, that's enough," she said. "Let's go."

"Wait, I'm not done rubbing it in her face," Ruby complained.

"Enough with that already," Aurora sighed, as she pulled her friend along down the hall.

Ruby pouted. "Why? I thought you hated her too."

"She wasn't just boasting," Aurora said. "Let's not anger her too much."

"What?"

"She really has seven forms."

"That's not funny," Ruby snorted. "Most graduates aren't even able to go that far. And you said she already had it in her first year?"

"Yes," Aurora said simply.

Ruby stared at her friend. She noticed that Aurora was completely serious.

"What the heck?" Ruby said. "She's a monster."

Aurora nodded.

"But you're a monster too," Ruby said.