Sword.

Adventurers Guild, Aurora gazed at the towering building. In a typical isekai game, this location is often the main setting of the story.

"Adventurers," Aurora said. "Don't they hunt monsters for a living?"

"Yep," Ruby replied. "More specifically, they hunt for magic crystals found inside monster bodies."

Magic crystals, Aurora thought. She had been studying them for a while. By infusing them with magic would result in the crystals releasing the same element. For instance, if she infused her magic into the crystals, they would emit light.

The same concept applied to other elements as well. Take a kettle filled with magic crystals infused with the fire element, for example. The water inside would stay warm as long as the mana within the crystals didn't run out.

Hunting monsters for magic crystals might be their main source of income," Rita added, "but their work is more diverse than that. They'll take on a variety of tasks, like escorting a convoy, gathering herbs, and more - whatever is posted on the bulletin board." 

Basically, they will do anything as long as you pay them," Ruby said.

"While that's true, Miss," Rita said. "They won't be happy if you put it that way."

"Who cares what they think," Ruby said.

"Miss..." Rita sighed.

"Let's check it out for a bit," Aurora said, sounding curious. "I'm interested to see what's inside."

Ruby wasn't as excited. "I doubt we'll find anything interesting," she said, but agreed to go along anyway.

As they entered the guild building, they were met with a crowded room filled with people. Most were big, burly men sporting scars and wielding weapons like swords, lances, and axes. But there were also smaller folks dressed in robes, who were likely magic users.

Aurora scanned the room, but didn't spot anyone who looked like a healer.

It makes sense, she thought to herself. Healing magic is a specialty of light magic users, and since she's the only one with that kind of magic, there are no healers here.

This meant that the only way to heal wounds was through potions. Being an adventurer in this world was a high-risk, high-reward job, with no support from healers and the permanent death if one were to fall. There was no magic for raising the dead, after all.

"Oh ho, what's this?" said one of the adventurers, surveying the group of girls. "Don't just roam around here, this isn't a place for weak-looking girls like you all."

"Aww, a bunch of cute girls!" exclaimed the other. 

"And they smell nice too. Why don't you stay and play with us?" they added with a laugh.

Ruby sneered. "They're disgusting."