Impossible Puzzle.

Given two choices, Aurora didn't hesitate.

"We'll check out the fifth layer first," she said. "I didn't think we would have another chance to come here again soon, so at least I wanted some materials from the deepest layer of this Labyrinth. After that, we quickly got out of there. Could you do that, Dante--I mean, Ace?"

"Sure thing," Ace said.

"What about us?" the two dwarves who had been silent this whole time asked.

All eyes were on them now. They looked scared, but Aurora smiled. "You guys are free now," she said.

"Really?" they said.

"That's what she said," Ruby said. "Now go, or would you prefer being cut?"

"No, thank you!" Both of them hurriedly ran away.

Ace blinked in confusion. "What was that?"

"Nothing," Aurora said. "Now hurry up."

"Alright, follow me," Ace said, going to the stairs behind the wall. "Deep below this building, there's an underground tunnel."

Aurora and the others followed him, descending the stairs. After going down for a while, they finally reached the tunnel.

The tunnel was massive, with high ceilings and rough stone walls that glimmered in the dim light.

"Right now, we just managed to create these minecart-like things," Ace said. "They're not really fancy, but they get the job done. Please hop in."

They entered the minecart, trying to sit comfortably, and it started moving.

"It would be faster if we had a skilled wind magic user to push it forward," Ace said. I had been eyeing the device that the harpy used. "If we stick it to this minecart, I think it will make it even faster. But dwarves have a different kind of magic and mostly have earth elements. And I'm not a wind magic user either."

Aurora and Ruby looked at Rita.

The Knight girl sighed. "I get it," she said. "I will do it."

Rita unsheathed her sword. As she closed her eyes and focused on her magic, a gust of air swirled around them. She harnessed it and used it to propel the cart forward, making them move several times faster.

Aurora and Ruby were used to these kinds of speeds, but Lumi, the newest addition to their group, wasn't. She screamed in fear, grabbing Rita's hand. Even Ace was stunned by the speed they were moving at. 

"Relax, all under my control," Rita said, keeping the minecart stable, but Lumi still clung to her in fear.