Uneasiness.

Marina, the girl with white hair, let out a sigh. "Why don't you just say something like a hundred?" she suggested. "It'll be easier to understand."

Aurora smiled in response. "Okay, that sounds good. For now, let's just say I need a thousand potions sent here as soon as possible."

Marina raised an eyebrow. "A thousand? Seriously what do you plan on doing with all of those?"

Aurora closed her eyes for a moment. It's hard to explain without telling them about Nova and her predictions about what she's going to do. But she don't have enough confidence or trust in them to reveal that information.

"It's just in case," Aurora continued. "The world might end tomorrow, who knows?"

"I... don't know what you're talking about," Marina said, looking a little worried. Oliver, who was beside her, simply nodded in confusion.

Aurora smiled. "So you understand. Anyway, that's my request, and I'll send Lyra over later to discuss the details with you. Thank you for your help."

Marina seemed to give up, simply saying, "Fine."

"Great," Aurora said, clapping her hands softly. "I guess that's it for today. Please be safe, you two."

Marina blinked, looking even more confused. "Safe from what...?"

Aurora just smiled and didn't say anything more. She simply left.

"That... was the strangest Aurora has ever been," Marina said, still dumbfounded.

"Agreed," Oliver said.

"But I kind of liked it," Marina said.

"What?" Oliver asked, disbelief in his voice.

Marina giggled. "Sorry, that sounded wrong. But wasn't she kind of cute when she acted like that?"

"I don't get it," Oliver replied. "I guess you're a little weird too."

"Hey!" Marina protested.

***

Aurora walked towards the academy garden. Someone had been sending whispers to her again, and she wasn't sure if she liked it. It always made her jump in surprise every time it happened, but she knew it might be the only way to call for her without being noticed.

In a part of the garden that was a little hidden, Aurora saw the man with purple hair.

"I have been waiting," Dante said, smiling.

Aurora nodded in response. "So what is it? I don't think it's time yet for your weekly report."