Clairvoyance.

Viscount Starlight has been busy all day. When the fact that he bought all of the Kroma herb out became known, everyone suddenly became interested in meeting and talking to him.

Even though he is a noble, he has never received this kind of attention before. Everything feels unreal, especially the reason why this is happening in the first place.

To address this problem, he is already calling her back home; the one responsible, her own daughter, Aurora Starlight.

"This can't be a coincidence," he murmured to himself, while waiting in his office.

Once? Sure. You could say she was just lucky. But twice? And not only that, causing this much of a ruckus all over the kingdom?

No, something is wrong.

He heard the sound of a horse-drawn carriage and immediately stood up to look out the window.

It's been what? A few weeks? A month? Since he saw his daughter. All these problems have made him forget how much he misses her.

The sight of her blue hair immediately caught his eye as she walked gracefully, followed by her personal maid, Lyra.

After he couldn't see her figure anymore, obscured by the wall, he quickly made his way back to his chair. He straightened his tie and waited. 

Soon, there was a knock on the door.

"Father," Aurora said. "It's me."

He cleared his throat. "Yes, please come in."

The door opened and she walked in. She had a calm expression on her face as she made her way inside.

"Long time no see, father," she smiled.

"Yes, how has the magic academy been? I hope you're enjoying your time there," he asked.

"I am, quite a lot," she replied.

He nodded. "Okay, let's sit down first. I need to talk to you about something important."

Aurora sat down and said, "It's about the herb, right?"

Their eyes met. "It's not just that. It's about the mine too. It's not a coincidence, I assume?"

"Yes," Aurora said hesitantly. "I'm not sure how I should tell you about this. The first time it happened, I thought it was just my imagination. Just a coincidence. But the more it kept happening, the more I knew that it wasn't just my imagination."

Aurora recited her prepared speech, lying through her teeth without skipping a beat.