Waiting.

As they entered the inn, they were greeted by the friendly innkeeper. 

"Welcome, welcome," the innkeeper said. "What can I do for you?" 

"Do you have an empty room?" Ruby asked. 

The dwarf innkeeper nodded. "Fortunately, we had two empty rooms," she said. "But if you want to use one, you'll either need to exchange it for your stuff or solve this puzzle." 

Lumi groaned in pain. "Another puzzle..."

"The puzzle, please!" Ruby said. 

The innkeeper brought out a bunch of disks and three pegs. Aurora immediately recognized it. It was a puzzle called Tower of Hanoi. The disks started off stacked on one peg, with the biggest disk on the bottom and the smallest disk on top.

"Okay, how do you play it?" Ruby asked.

"The goal was to move the entire stack of disks to another peg," the innkeeper said.

Aurora nodded. "But you could only move one disk at a time," she said, "and you could never put a bigger disk on top of a smaller one."

"Oh, okay. Let me try it for now," Ruby said.

Aurora watched with amusement as Ruby eagerly tackled the puzzle, her mind working feverishly to find a solution. Like before, Rita sometimes offered her help. Aurora just smiled, while Lumi didn't even want to look at it.

After some time, Ruby finally solved the puzzle. As promised, the innkeeper gave them their rooms. Ruby and Aurora shared a room, while Lumi and Rita shared another.

As soon as they entered their room, Ruby flopped onto the bed. "Ah, this feels nice," she sighed.

Aurora chuckled. "You like to laze around on the bed, don't you?"

"Hey, don't judge me," Ruby said, hugging a pillow. "I like the bed."

Suddenly, Ruby noticed that it had been a while since she was alone with Aurora. Her face started to blush.

"Is something wrong?" Aurora asked as she noticed that Ruby had suddenly become quiet.

"No, nothing," Ruby replied, trying to remain calm.

"Really now?" Aurora said, sitting on the bed too. "I was sure you would ask me to kiss you again."

"Wha--" Ruby blushed even harder.

"Just joking," Aurora giggled.

"That wasn't funny," Ruby said, pouting.