Elf Princess.

A beautiful elf with long blonde hair sighed as she looked out of the window. If she didn't do something, this beautiful scenery would be destroyed, and everyone here would be killed, including herself. The clock was ticking.

Her name was Serena Frostleaf, the only daughter of the most important person in that kingdom. Simply put, she was an elf Princess.

But she was also a transmigrator.

She still remembered her last day on earth as if it had happened yesterday. It was her break time from school, so she went all out playing games all day. The last game she played was a weird DLC from a game she had been playing for about a year now, [GG: Gunslinger Goddess]. It was fun, but she might have overdone it. At the end of the day, she felt so tired that she immediately went to bed, only to find herself in this new world the next day.

She even did the usual stupid stuff to make sure that she was not dreaming, pinching her own face. And it hurt, obviously.

Suddenly living in this strange world wasn't easy. There were plenty of problems she had to deal with, especially because she noticed that this world was based on the DLC she had played before. And not as a player character, but as the last boss. 

It meant that her fate had been decided from the beginning that she would lose eventually, which was not ideal because it just meant that she would die. And dying was bad, as far as she knew.

There was a knock on the door. Serena, who had been lost in thought, was jolted back to reality. She glanced at the door.

"Can I enter, Princess?" a small, cute voice came from outside her room. She knew whose voice it was.

"Sure," Serena said. "You may enter."

"Thank you, Princess," an elf maid said as she entered her room.

Serena gulped as she saw the beautiful silver-haired maid with blue eyes staring at her. 

Every elf had this unnatural beauty about them, and since she had transmigrated to this world, Serena had been feeling inferior in front of them. Her sense was still that of a normal human girl from a normal human family, so they all looked so gorgeous to her, even though her face should be above them. After all, she was an elf Princess.

Ha, Elf Princess. That fact still pretty funny to her.

"So what's up?" Serena asked.

"It's about what you asked me before, Princess," the maid said. "The merchant has arrived with the material you requested."

"Really? That's great!" Serena said enthusiastically. "And didn't I tell you not to call me Princess? Just call me by my name."

"I'm sorry, Princess, but I cannot do that."