Plan, Love and Potion.

"Good morning, miss," Lyra entered the room with a big smile. The maid looked happy, full of energy, and ready to deal with whatever will happened today.

In contrast, Aurora woke up with a headache. She was tired, sleepy, and overall didn't feel too good.

"Are you okay, miss?" Lyra walked toward her, worried.

"Yes," Aurora said with her morning voice. "Just a little headache..."

"Want me to massage you?" asked Lyra.

"Sure." Aurora yawned as the maid sat on the bed beside her. The maid placed her small hand on Aurora's forehead and began to softly massage her.

Aurora closed her eyes, feeling a little better. 

She said, "Anyway, how about what I asked you yesterday?"

"Right," Lyra said. "I took care of it. I met an old artisan who is said to be the best in town by the townspeople. I already spoke with him and he agreed to accept your request."

"That's pretty good," Aurora said. "What about the information guild? Did you find out anything about them?"

"I've already been asking around," Lyra said, "but unfortunately, no one seems to know about them. Some people suggested I go to a specific tavern and said someone there might know something. But when I checked it out, the building and the people coming and going from there looked suspicious, so I decided not to go in."

"Good decision," Aurora said.

"But miss, I didn't bring back any useful information," Lyra said, sounding a bit discouraged.

"It's fine," Aurora said. "And you'll keep doing that for about a week. Don't worry even if you found nothing."

"Is there a point in doing that?" Lyra asked, not sounding too enthusiastic.

"Of course," Aurora opened her eyes and smiled. "In time, they'll come looking for us on their own."

***

As Aurora walked towards her class, she was suddenly stopped in her tracks as a small hand grabbed her. She turned her head to see who the hand belonged to and saw a petite girl with twintails, Ruby, standing there. 

Ruby seemed nervous.

"Before class started," Ruby said, "Can we talk for a bit?" 

Aurora nodded. "Sure." 

They walked a bit to the corner. 

"So, about yesterday," Ruby said, avoiding Aurora's eyes. "I don't know what happened to me. I didn't think I would...I mean, suddenly like that." She bit her lips. "Sorry for breaking down like that. It's so embarrassing."