Fragile.

"Anyway, you really like reading books, huh?" Ruby said, as she picked up a book lying next to Aurora. She still couldn't understand the appeal.

"It's fun," Aurora said. "Trust me. You just need to find the book that suits your taste. If you're willing to try, I can recommend--"

"No thank you," Ruby cut her off, putting the book back.

"I see," Aurora said, her voice tinged with disappointment.

"I want to compare notes," Ruby said, trying to lighten the mood. "Is that okay?"

Aurora simply nodded and replied, "Okay."

"I heard that Nova and I were pranking you or something. What exactly did we do?" Ruby asked, curious.

"Ah, things like pouring freezing water on me, purposely hurting me in training, vandalizing my stuff, stuff like that," Aurora replied, trying to keep her tone light.

"What the--weren't we total jerks?" Ruby exclaimed, shocked.

"Well..." Aurora hesitated.

That's just what being a villainess is all about, Aurora thought to herself.

"And she said she went too far?" Ruby said. "What exactly did she do?"

"Nova tried to poison me," Aurora replied. "It ended up making Casper furious and she ended up getting stabbed to death."

"What's up with that girl?" Ruby exclaimed. "She deserved it."

Aurora smiled, "I guess."

"And what about Casper and the other boys?" Ruby asked. "I heard you were close with them?"

Aurora panicked, she knew she was the heroine of the dating sim and it automatically makes it easy for Aurora and the capture targets to interact. Even though, she can imagine that from the in-game characters' perspective, she looked like a bad girl trying to get all the boys' attention.

"Tha-that's just a mistake," Aurora said, trying to explain. "It just happened."

Ruby didn't seem to believe it one bit. But now that Nova had them all, she felt like it didn't matter.

"Anyway," Ruby said, changing the subject. "Nova was mentioning something about revenge."

"I believe Nova thinks I'm the reason she's dead," Aurora said, her voice filled with concern. "So most likely she will try to kill me."

"That's just stupid," Ruby said, annoyed. "Isn't that her own fault?"