Running Away.

Ruby was busy putting her face on the pillow and then screaming in embarrassment. Yeah, pretty productive activity. 

"What are you doing, miss?" Rita asked as she saw what her master was doing.

Ruby jumped in shock, immediately sit down on her bed. 

"Nothing," Ruby said, trying to act normal. "I'm just... admiring this pillow. And you should knock before entering my room!"

"Right, sorry miss," Rita said, smiling. She walked toward her master. "Anyway, I saw you running in a hurry just now. That's why I hurried here. Is something wrong?"

Ruby avoided Rita's analytical gaze.

"Nothing's wrong," Ruby said. "I just... feel like running."

"Ah, I see," Rita said. "Yes, I get it miss. Sometimes I feel like running too."

"Uh-huh," Ruby said.

"But what about miss Aurora?" Rita asked.

"Wha-what about her?" Ruby said, nervous.

"Well, you refused to leave her side before," Rita said, "but now not anymore? Why?"

"Ah, she's awake already," Ruby said. "So it's fine now."

"Really?" Rita asked, obviously not believing her.

"I said it's fine!" Ruby pouted.

"Miss..."

Ruby sighed. "Okay, fine, I admit it. I made a stupid mistake..."

"What mistake?" Rita asked.

"I... That was... Uh... Um..." Ruby's face was burning. She tried to hide it with her pillow. "I just made a mistake, okay? No need to go into details!"

"Alright, then why don't you just apologize?"

"Forget it. I don't think I can even see her right now." 

"But Miss, I heard that class activities will be stopped for now," Rita said. "Isn't it possible for Miss Aurora to go home soon? In fact, someone sent me a message from your father asking if you're going to go home too."

"What....? Then... How long will it be stopped?"

"I don't know," Rita said. "Probably until they fix most of the academy's facilities."

"That doesn't mean anything!" Ruby exclaimed. "Make it clear, is it going to be long or short?"