Next Destination.

Now that Reiren and Eliphia were willing to listen, Aurora needed to find a way to convince them to work with her. It wasn't that easy.

They asked a lot of things that she was forced to tell them the truth, mostly.

First, who she was, and who her companions were.

"My name was Aurora Starlight, the only daughter of Viscount Starlight from the kingdom of Avalonera," Aurora said.

"My name is Ruby," Ruby said.

"And I'm her knight, Rita," Rita said.

Reiren and Eliphia nodded.

"That sounds normal enough so far," Reiren said.

Aurora smiled. "What were you expecting exactly?"

"Something that explained why you came here, why you know us, and other stuff," Reiren said, not holding back anymore.

"I see," Aurora said. "Fair enough."

"This is where things started to become a little tricky. She could tell them about the transmigrator, but the concept was hard enough to understand, let alone believe. So Aurora went with her usual lie.

"Princess Catherina and I were kind of similar," Aurora said. "Not long ago, we were suddenly gifted with an unusual ability, something that helped us know the future."

Eliphia looked concerned. "You mean clairvoyance?" she asked.

Aurora nodded. "Something like that."

Reiren blinked. "Wait, clairvoyance as future sight? You can see the future?"

"That's right," Aurora smiled. "Princess Catherina knew all your hideouts because she saw what happened in the future. And I knew because of this too."

"This is hard to believe," Eliphia said, looking doubtful.

"Future sight," Reiren murmured. Unlike her companion, she looked excited. "Does that mean you know what will happen today? Like, can you tell what kind of person will pass by us or something?"

"No, sorry," Aurora said. "I don't have control over this, so my knowledge of the future is limited. And it doesn't happen all the time."

"Oh," Reiren said, disappointed.

"So, it only works on big events or something?" Eliphia guessed.

"Yes, but not always," Aurora replied.

Eliphia looked at Aurora. "So the reason you know us was...?"