Partner.

Uta had promised to go to the Avalonera kingdom in a few days after she picked up the best harpies she could.

Aurora accepted her words. So, after they gave a quick goodbye to each other, Aurora and Ruby went back to the shopping area.

"I still can't trust that perverted bird girl," Ruby murmured.

"It's fine, it's fine," Aurora said. "They will be useful."

"They better be!" Ruby said.

"Welcome back, Miss Ruby and Miss Aurora," Rita said, standing in front of the old shop. "The carriage was ready."

Rita held her sword with her right hand and then touched the carriage with her left hand. For a moment, nothing happened, but the wind started to move around the carriage. From the device attached to the bottom part of the carriage, a strong wind pushed it, making it float a little bit from the ground.

"That's cool," Aurora said. "It's kind of like a hoverboard or a flying car in science fiction. It almost doesn't feel like a magic-related thing."

"Is it safe...?" Ruby said, worried.

"Don't worry, miss," Rita said. "Thanks to this sword, my control over wind magic even surpassed any harpies around. I will make sure we arrive safely."

"Yes, even I'm surprised," the old lady harpy said. "Since I opened this shop, it's the first time I've seen such refined control of Wind magic. So don't worry, it's safe."

Aurora and Ruby then got inside while Rita needed to sit outside to control it.

"Good luck with your trip," the old lady said.

"Yes, thank you," Aurora said.

The carriage then started to move. At the beginning, it moved slowly, slower than a normal carriage.

"What is this?" Ruby said. "It doesn't feel fast at all."

But soon the carriage started to gain speed.

"So fast!" Ruby said, kind of scared. She reflexively held onto Aurora's hand. "I'm not sure about this! Will we be okay...?"

Aurora, on the other hand, just giggled. Thanks to LightSpeed, she was used to moving fast, so this was nothing for her.

"If you're scared, just hold onto me," Aurora offered.

"Well, this wasn't so bad then," Ruby said, happily grabbing onto Aurora more.

The trip to Valoria kingdom usually took several days, even weeks sometimes, but they reached it in less than a day.