The End.

"You're such a giant pain in the butt," Ruby complained as she dragged Casper's body from the small pond area to behind the destroyed building. He was still unconscious because Aurora had hit him hard on the head.

Truthfully, she wanted to ditch him and go back. Even if she couldn't help much, Ruby wanted to be there with Aurora. But she knew that if she stayed there, she would just be a burden, not so different from this pathetic prince guy.

Ruby sighed. Not to mention, things might end up badly if she didn't properly take Casper to safety. The fact that Aurora had hit him made things even worse.

"But this isn't a lady's job," Ruby said.

And it's not like out here is safe either. The sound of fighting can still be heard all over the place. If one of the rebels saw her with the unconscious prince, their biggest target, she wouldn't be able to outrun them.

And the monster, Ruby looked at it with horror as it moved closer to where she was. It seemed like nobody could stop it yet.

Ruby gulped. If that thing started to come her way, she didn't know what she must do.

And as if mocking her thoughts, the monster stopped for a moment and then suddenly changed direction towards her.

"Why?!" Ruby wanted to yell, but she suppressed it so the monster wouldn't become even more attracted to her.

It was slow. She still had time. But still, she had to carry this heavy luggage called the unconscious prince.

Her evil thoughts made her consider just leaving Casper there. This was his fault anyway. If he wasn't so weak against Nova, things wouldn't have gone this way.

But then she heard a familiar voice.

"Miss!"

Ruby immediately shifted her gaze to where the voice came from. A tall girl with a white sword ran towards her, followed by a group of three Adventurer girls.

"Rita!" Ruby said, feeling relieved. "You're finally back! Why were you so slow?"

"I'm sorry, miss," Rita said, looking ashamed.

"How did you find me anyway?" Ruby asked. "It was chaos around there. It's kind of weird you could find me that easily."

"This sword," Rita said. "It makes me able to use wind magic a lot more freely. Using it, I can tell where you're from the air and wind around you--"

"Um, sorry to interrupt," a girl with dark skin said, "but we have a bigger problem right now."

She pointed at the snail monster that was getting closer.

"What is that thing anyway?" another girl with a pink cloak commented. "I've never seen a monster like that before."