Speed.

Aurora had hoped that teleportation magic existed so they could reach Valoria kingdom in the blink of an eye. But as far as ordinary human magic went, it was not possible.

They had been on their way to Valoria kingdom, as planned. While Ruby looked outside the carriage and Rita calmly sat in front of them, Aurora was busy thinking.

Ordinary magic may be impossible, but what about ancient Magic? Aurora thought. Well, the closest thing to teleportation is her own magic, LightSpeed. But she can only use it on herself, not to mention its limitations.

"What have you been thinking about for a while now?" Ruby asked, interrupting Aurora's thoughts.

"It's nothing," Aurora said. "I just feel like if we move this slowly, we might be too late."

She wasn't just talking about the huntress; she meant the whole situation. Nova hadn't told her how much time they had to prepare. It wouldn't be funny if she ended up wasting that limited time on the way like this.

"Well, this is pretty much the usual," Ruby said. "Though I wonder if there's a way to go around faster? I never really looked into it. Do you know something, Rita?"

The knight thought for a bit. "What about Casiopia?" she said.

"The home of the harpy?" Ruby asked.

"Harpy as in bird girl?" Aurora asked.

Rita nodded. "They were infamous for their obsession with speed. And if we picked the route to the west, it was on the way to Valoria kingdom. We could make a quick stop there. They might have a faster way to go around." 

That was the setting for the game 'Speed Freak Uta', if Aurora remembered correctly. Unfortunately, she wasn't a big fan of racing games, so she didn't know much about it. That was the reason she hadn't really thought about it either.

"Let's try it then," Aurora said.

If it could help them move faster, it was always worth trying. Even if nothing came out of it, at the very least, she would figure out the situation in that game. That was always a good thing.

In a few hours, they reached Casiopia, the city of harpies. They were immediately greeted by a scene where bird girls were flying all over the place. 

Aurora noticed that they were using some sort of magic device in the shape of a bag. They wore it like a backpack or hip bag, which made them fly faster.

The cityscape itself was full of high ground that was hard to reach, making it a pain for normal humans to go from one place to another. Some were even impossible to reach without flying.

"Oh hey!" One harpy flew down in front of them. "What are you group of humans doing here?"