Confusing Feeling.

Ruby's feelings were a mess.

She was angry, she felt betrayed, she was sad. And she had all kinds of feelings she didn't quite understand.

When Aurora told her to go, she almost cried. She almost cried! Which made her feel even more frustrated.

"That annoying blue girl," Ruby thought. "What's wrong with her? Isn't she said she likes me?"

Again, her heart hurt. Why did thinking about her make her heart feel so painful?

After the talk they had before class, she become weird. She couldn't concentrate in class, she randomly blushed when she looked at Aurora, and she got flustered when their gaze met.

Ruby was out of breath after running for a while. She looked back, but nobody followed her.

Ruby bit her lips. "Traitor."

She felt like crying again. She leaned against the wall and let her legs fall. Her skirt would be dirty sitting on the floor, but she didn't care.

Aurora.

At first, she was just a random girl who could use light magic. Ruby didn't really care.

Only when she saw Aurora have bad relationships with Nova, she started to be interested. She might be a potential ally. So she went to her and offered her friendship.

That should be all. They were only friends for convenience.

They're friends now, so she worried when she almost got hurt badly when she dueled with Nova.

She was annoyed when Aurora was hiding her speed from her.

She hates her book-reading hobby.

Still, even if they started to be close, it's just friendship. After all, she loved Finnick.

The first time she broke down and cried in front of Aurora, deep down she had already given up. Finnick couldn't be reached. Everything was pointless. That's why she cried, wasn't it?

Ruby stared at her hand. She still remembered how warm Aurora's body was when she hugged her, trying to calm her.

At that time, all she could do was cry.

So embarrassing.

"Ruby?" a voice called out.

She looked back and saw the blue girl. That stupid blue girl was staring at her.

"What happened?" Aurora rushed to her in panic. "Are you hurt?"