As they sat there talking, he finished his beer, and couldn't take it any longer. He had to kiss those lips again. So he quickly set the bottle on the table then leaned over and kissed her slowly. When she didn't push him off, he brushed the tip of his tongue along her bottom lip and when she opened them slightly, he took that opportunity to slide his tongue into her mouth to explore her mouth with it.

The whole time they were talking, she thought about making a move like this on him but it seemed her nerves got the best of her so she had just sat there. So it made her happy that it was him that made the first move.

Not breaking the kiss, she moved to where she was straddling him, set her beer bottle on the side table then laid her hands on the crook of his neck so he moved his hands up under the back of her shirt and started rubbing his hands up and down her back, smiling to himself that she didn't have a bra on. 

He wanted to feel if the rest of her was just amazing as these lips did so he rubbed his hands down her back, grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it off her then started attacking her breasts with his mouth and his hands.

Damn these feel amazing, just the right size and oh so smooth. While he was kissing and massaging on her breasts, she instantly began rubbing her hands all over his hair as she started moving her hips slightly, which felt so good to him that a gruff escaped from him.

When she made him pull away, he thought for sure she has changed her mind on what this would lead to, especially when she stood up and of course she hadn't. She just wanted to take this to the bed, so before he could question her, she grabbed his hands and pulled on them so he instantly stood up.

As soon as he did though, she grabbed his shirt and pulled it off of him and started kissing on his chest.

He smiled to himself as she grabbed the hem of his pants and started pulling him towards the bed. Once he let her lead him that way, she began undoing his belt and pants. As soon as they were undone, they fell to the floor with a clank so he instantly stepped out of them along with his shoes. Last thing he wanted to do was ruin this moment by tripping on them.

Grabbing the sides of her head, he made her look at him and he began kissing her again right as she pushed down his briefs.

She let him kiss her a few times then nudged him back so that she could take off her bottoms and climb into bed. Smiling at each other, he stepped out of his briefs and climbed into the bed with her. Part of him wanted to take things slow but at the same time he needed to feel her around him, so he began kissing her again as he moved where he was resting between her legs.

He was just getting ready to slide into her when she put her hands on his chest and stopped him.

"Stop. Do you have any protection?" Even though she was on birth control, she still wanted to use that as she wasn't sure how many sexual partners he's been with.

"Shit, yes of course." He nodded then moved to the edge of the bed so he could grab his wallet out of the back pocket of his jeans and pulled a condom out. 

He was glad that she was the logical one that thought of that because he was so caught up in the moment that it hadn't even crossed his mind that they should use one. And he wasn't sure if she was on birth control so the last thing they needed was for her to end up pregnant.

He started to open the little package but she stopped him.

"Wait, is that latex free?" She needed to know before he used it because she couldn't use those.

"Uh, I don't know." He shrugged, "I never paid attention to it, it's been in my wallet." He told her as he held it up slightly.

Which he hasn't used a condom in a long while because the last person he was sexual with was Michelle and with her being on birth control they had stopped using them.