56

Nikita dreaded going into work, not because of work in general or the people she's working with that night but because Brian would be home the next day and she didn't want to sleep in too late nor still be asleep when he got home. But she sucked it up and went in anyways because she hadn't missed a shift since she started and she wasn't going to start now. 

She even went as far as switching shifts with one of her co-workers so that she could spend the first night Brian was home with him. Which, Lainey, the co-worker she had switched with, didn't want to at first, that is until Nikita told her exactly why and after much thought, Lainey agreed to switch with her.

"You excited, your man comes home tomorrow." One of the girls, Cara, winked as she playfully bumped her shoulder against Nikita's as they were in the dressing room getting dressed.

"Uh yeah." She beamed, "I can't wait."

When she first started, she had planned on keeping Brian's career a secret because she wanted them to like her for her and not because she was dating a famous guitarist. But thanks to Anthony and his mouth one night, they found out about it. When she confronted him that she was keeping it a secret and why, he felt bad and apologized crazy about it. And Nikita did accept his apology cause she knew it wasn't something that couldn't be forgiven for as it was only something minor.

As soon as they were done changing into their chosen outfits for their shifts, they walked out of the backrooms. In fact the waitressing and the bartending was what enticed her about the job and the dancing was just an added bonus. They asked her about possibly singing too and she said she didn't like singing in front of people but didn't mind the dancing, she even made it sound like she was bad at singing and that was why she didn't like to do that in front of people.

She worked a few of her tables then as she was putting the empty glasses in the sink, she noticed a guy standing there with a Fedora and sunglasses on, which she couldn't understand why he was wearing the glasses inside. And it made her think of what Dean Winchester would say, there's only two kinds of people who wear sunglasses indoors, Blind people and douchebags. And she was going with the dude being a douchebag since he's in a place that's more about show than just the drinks.

Since he didn't appear to have a drink yet, she walked over and stood in front of him, "Hello, have you been served yet?" 

Which the guy just shook his head with a small smirk as he looked at her through the glasses, he was happy it was her that was serving him first, although he knew that if one of the others did he would have had another response to Nikita. 

"Okay then what can I get you tonight?" 

"How about a piece of that sweet ass." He smirked out.

Nikita just rolled her eyes with her best fake smile that she could. She has douchebags hit on her all the time, as that's just part of the environment she worked in, but was going to say something, making sure to keep it nice when he took off the glasses and his hate and she instantly noticed it was Brian.

Oh shit, I just referred to my boyfriend as a douchebag.

"Oh my God, Brian!" She half tempted to jump over the bar to hug him but did the logical thing by rushing around it then quickly threw her arms around him to which he chuckled as he hugged her back.

"Hey Baby." He mumbled into her neck.

"What are you doing here? I thought you weren't supposed to come home until tomorrow."

"Yeah but we got in early." He grinned as he pecked her lips.

"Hey, sorry to break up this reunion babe, but you're up next." One of Nikita's coworkers, Tammy, stated.