46

As soon as the band was done and leaving the studio, Brian pulled his phone out to call Nikita, he didn't want her to think he had forgotten about helping her.

"Hey Babe, we're done with the meeting. You still at your dad's house?" Brian asked as soon as she answered her phone.

"Damn that was a long meeting. Everything okay?"

Brian jumped a little cause as soon as he started his car, music from the radio had blasted out. 

"Son of a bitch." He groaned out as he quickly reached over and turned down the music. 

"Damn babes." She stifled a laugh.

"Sorry, forgot this car leaves the volume the same when shutting the car off, what were you asking?"

"No it's okay, I was just asking if everything was okay."

"Meh, could be better, I can explain more when I get there which shouldn't be too long before I do." He sighed.

"Okay, well I'm going to let you go so you can drive. I'll see you in a bit."

"See you baby." He said then the call disconnected.

Once the call was disconnected, she furrowed her eyebrows together as she stared at the phone because normally Brian tells her he loves her before hanging up and that time he didn't. And she didn't even get to say it to him first because he ended it so soon. But she just shook it off thinking maybe he didn't say it cause he sounded stressed on the phone. She just hoped everything was okay with him and the band since they had the meeting. 

And as soon as he had ended the call, he smacked himself in his forehead realizing he hadn't said I love you and so he felt bad for not doing that. He thought about calling her back but instead just went ahead drove to her place, figuring he'd apologize in person. Which he did as soon as she had opened the door for him, of course she forgave him, especially since he apologized to her as soon as he showed up. 

After locking the front door behind him, she led him towards the back door, wanting to get all this done and over with.

"You want anything to drink?" She motioned to the fridge when they had walked into the kitchen though.

"Nah, I'm good babe." He shook his head.

"Okay." She shrugged then walked out the patio door with him following her.

"You know, I've noticed something about you. you love wearing these skirts don't you." Brian smirked as he patted my ass.

"I do, you have a problem with it?" She giggled some with a headshake.

"Mm definitely not." He winked at her as he grabbed her hand and kissed the back of it so she smiled at him. 

He loved how she looked in skirts but all in all he loved how she looked in anything.

"I didn't think so." She smirked but once they got to the door of the guest house, she had to take a deep breath and let it out as she spoke "Here goes nothing."

She don't know why going in there was causing her to be nervous, she wasn't even there when everything happened so she couldn't understand any of what she was feeling. 

She lightly shook her head, which Brian noticed that so he gently rubbed her upper back to let her know he was there for her without saying anything. Smiling over at him, she unlocked the door and opened it then stepped inside. 

And as she did, her eyes squinted some because someone had already been in there to straighten the mess the assholes made when they broke in.

"Are you shitting me? I said I wanted to do this myself." She groaned as she ran her hands down the two braids of her hair since she had her hair done in a French braid.