63

They had gotten to spend around 30 minutes in the dressing room with Ed Sheeran before they had to leave so that he could finish getting ready for his performance.

But as soon as they walked away from the door, Nikita couldn't resist as she jumped Brian and kissed him passionately. 

"Thank you for that." She beamed, "I just expected to go see him perform, not to meet him too."

"You're very welcome baby." He chuckled and kissed her again. "Anything for you. Come on, let's go find a good spot to stand."

As they were heading towards the stage area, she looked around then all of a sudden pulled him into a small room that was a small bathroom, she needed him right then and there and she couldn't wait.

"Baby, what are you doing?" He smirked, already reading her mind on what she had in mind.

"This." She then pushed him up against the wall and started kissing him.

"But don't you want to get out there to see Ed perform?" He said in between the kissing, although he'd rather be doing things with her rather than see some guy perform.

"Yeah but we still have time before he goes on." She reached over and locked the door. 

His questioned got answered even more when she started undoing his pants with one hand while rubbing his growing bulge with the other hand.

"Mm baby." He grumbled with a smile, if she wanted him that way, he was going to give it to her since this was the first time in a while they'd been this intimate, only because she kept getting nauseous, so he was going to take what he could get.  

As soon as she pulled his member out of his pants, he pushed off the wall before reaching under her dress then yanked her panties down so she stepped out of them, and instead of leaving them on the ground, she shoved them into the pocket of his jeans. He wrapped his arms around her and as he picked her up off the floor some, she instantly wrapped her legs around his waist as he spun them around so that she was the one against the wall and thrusted into her.

"Baby." He whispered to her as he held her up as he pumped in and out of her. 

Holding onto her more, he whipped their bodies around and sat her down on the edge of the sink in there. Holding one arm around her waist, he moved the other one to gently hold onto the back of her neck as he held her close to his body as he pumped himself into her. 

"Mm yes." She whispered out a moan as she threw her head back as she held onto his shoulders so he took that moment to kiss all over on the front of her neck.

Groaning into her neck, he started moving his hips faster and she was trying her hardest not to moan out loudly. Feeling her tighten around him, he pulls his face away from her neck as he held the back of her head so that he could see the pure lust on her face as she goes through her orgasm, and he could tell she was trying not to scream as she bit her lips together as she breathed heavily and gripped his shoulders at the same time. 

"Hmm that's right baby." He smiles at her as he went through his. 

After they both finished, she laid her arms over his shoulders more and laid her forehead in the crook of his neck as he held her close to him while they caught their breaths.

"Never thought in a million years, would I ever have sex in a backstage bathroom at a damn pop show." He chuckled quietly which caused her to snicker. 

"Yeah no kidding." She giggled quietly then sat up straighter and kissed him, "Guess we better get out there." 

"Yeah we better." He nods then pulls out of her and does up his pants as she slides off the counter.