26

As all of the Avenged crew were hanging out backstage, waiting for their turn to go onstage, Johnny kept looking towards Brian with a smirk on his face. And when Brian noticed him, he walked over, which made Brian wonder what the hell he was up to.

"You and Nikita have a good chat last night?" And when he said the word 'chat' he used his fingers and made air quotes.

"How'd you know I was talking to her? And what's with the air quotes?" Brian looked at him confused, he wasn't understanding why Johnny was even asking in the first place because he's never questioned anyone's conversations before so he didn't know what made this time any different.

"Let's just say, that the hotel had thin walls." He grinned as he didn't want to come right out and say what he heard since they weren't alone. 

"Oh." Brian's eyes then got a little wide as he finally understood what he meant, "Oh! So that means you heard the uh." He cleared his throat, "Conversation."

Brian didn't even realize that they were being that loud over the video call so he knew right then and there exactly how thin the walls were and thought that, that was messed up.

"Some of it anyways." Johnny smirked with a shrug, he was just happy he didn't have to hear it all.

Last night, Johnny had looked over to see if Zack, who was sharing a room with him, was hearing it too, but he hadn't because he had his earphones on and was watching a movie on his laptop.

"Ah fuck man, I'm sorry you had to hear that." Brian groaned as he threw his head back. "At least it wasn't us actually together because then the sounds would have been way louder." He winked and chuckled.

Nikita definitely likes to let Brian know when she's being satisfied and he loves hearing her sounds.

"Oh God man, I don't even want to know." Johnny shook his head with a chuckle.

"Know what?" They heard coming from Michelle from behind them with a smile on her face.

Brian hoped she didn't hear too much of the conversation, but at the same time a part of him didn't care if she did.

"Oh hey Michelle. What are you doing here?" He asked, and he couldn't resist as he pulled her into a hug and it made him smile when she hugged him back.

"Came to give Val some company on the tour since she said something about her being the only girl." She shrugged her shoulders as they pulled out of the hug.

"Kind of like Meghan on the last tour." Johnny chuckled.

"Yeah." Brian nodded his head, "But she did have company from Nikita."

"That's true." He nodded, "At least the last part of the tour anyways."

"So you here for the whole time we're over here?" Brian asked her, he wanted to know how long she would be here, hoping that would give them a chance to talk more.

"Maybe, I'm not quite sure yet." Michelle shrugged, as she wasn't sure how long she wanted to stay just yet, "I haven't fully decided yet."

"Well it's pretty cool to have you with us. I bet Val is happy to have you joining her." Brian stated with a small smile.

"Oh she definitely is." Michelle giggled, she hadn't even told her sister she was joining, she just showed up out of the blue.

"Gates, showtime." Jason Barry called out, which made Brian wonder why he was just saying something to him until he glanced over and realized that Johnny had already stepped away.

"Okay man, I'm coming." He then looked back at her, "I'll see you later."

"See you, good luck." She then leaned over and kissed his cheek.