55

Hey, let's have a girls night at my place. Hell even bring the kids and they can have a playdate. Meghan messaged in a group chat that the girl have going between them, which was a few days after Nikita's car had gotten fixed.

Hell yeah, that sounds fun. -Lacey 

When? -Nikita, who hoping that she was free to hang out with them.

Well how about tonight? Val and Michelle you girls are back in town yet? -Meghan

No, not yet. We'll be home in a couple of days though. -Val

The guys will be home the beginning of next week and to say Nikita was excited was a little bit of an understatement. She was beyond excited and just because Anthony showed her that video last week, she still missed Brian to the core. She even let Brian know about the dream she had, which he laughed and thought it was amazing. Of course she originally had planned on keeping it to herself but accidentally mentioned about having a dream about him, and so he urged her to tell him more about it so she did. 

After Nikita and the girls decided that afternoon would be perfect so she went and took a quick shower.

When she grabbed some clothes, she was just getting ready to get dressed but she looked at herself in the mirror and smirked. She was thankful that the hives had cleared up by the afternoon that she originally got them. 

Grabbing her phone, she walked closer to the full length mirror, dropped the towel then took a photo of herself in full glory then sent it to Brian. 

Maybe once you get home, you could use those fingers of yours on this, instead of that guitar of yours ;-p She sent along with the picture.

Mm rawr, so gorgeous. I'd love that, maybe I'll use more than just my fingers though ;-) He sent back moments later. 

I surely hope so.

~~~~~

Johnny looked over to see Brian smiling wide while looking at his phone so he questioned him about it.

"What are you looking at that's got you smiling?" 

Johnny tried to look at his phone more, but Brian quickly closed out of the picture that Nikita sent him. Brian did not want him seeing that as it was for his eyes only.

"Nothing for your eyes short shit." Brian smirked.

"Ohh one of those pictures huh?" He winked as he bumped his shoulder against Brian's while they chuckled together and Brian just shrugged.

Which Johnny had already knew that it was, because before Brian closed out of the picture, Johnny had noticed that it was a naked picture of Nikita.

But Johnny's next comment, made Brian feel like complete shit.

"What is she doing? Showing you what's at home waiting on you while you're out here messing with these other girls?"

"Wow man, thanks." Brian scoffed with an eyeroll even though he knew Johnny meant no harm because it was the truth. 

"Sorry, that was a dick thing to say." He smacked his forehead.

"You damn straight it was!" He groaned then sighed, "But you're not wrong. And I am going to come clean to her as soon as I get home." 

"I sure hope so, and if I were you, I'd get yourself tested too." 

"Ha." Brian threw his head back, "The only thing that's happened with these girls has been nothing but oral man."