Nikita was walking around the venue, amazed by the looks of it. Most of those places that she's ever been to was always truly amazing looking.

She happened to wonder onto the stage right as the stagehands were finishing putting Lars drumset together. Which she had always wondered why the didn't use a technique to keep it together when it was going to be loaded and unloaded onto the trucks between each show.

"Ah Nikita, can we ask you a favor. Since Lars hates when we play his set and we can't seem to find him, can you do it? Please?" One of them asked, "We know he doesn't care that you play on them."

And they were right, every time she's ever messed around on them, he's caught her and never tried to stop her.

"Uhm sure, I suppose I can." She nodded then walked over and sat down on the stool as she grabbed a couple of the sticks. "You guys ready?"

"Whenever you are."

She then started playing 'Sad But True' on the drums. Which, the plan was just to do a few beats but she ended up getting caught up and playing more than just the beginning.

Meanwhile, Brian was also walking around the venue and as he got closer to the stage, he heard drums being played so he decided to go investigate who it was.

As soon as his eyes landed on Nikita behind the set, he had smirked to himself.

"As if she couldn't get much hotter, she knows how to play an instrument too, damn." He thought to hims as he watched her while he stayed out of sight.

Getting halfway through the song, she stopped playing and looked at the stagehands for Metallica, who had surprised looks on their faces.

"That good?"

"Good? No that was fantastic. Damn girl, we figured you'd hit each of the pieces a few times to make sure everything was as it should be but not half of a song." One of the guys smirked.

"Yeah, sorry, I got carried away." She giggled.

"Don't be sorry." One of the other guys stated. "Amazing talent runs in the family that's for sure."

"Thanks you guys." Her smile turned bigger and Brian swore it looked like she was blushing.

Once they walked away, he made sure no one else was around then walked over to her.

"I swear you just got fucking hotter." He grinned at her, "I didn't know you could play."

"Only a little." She shrugged.

It was from all the years of watching Lars, but in fact, she knew how to play more than a little. She just didn't want to boast about it because she was sure he heard people do that so she didn't want to also.

"Psh." He blew air between his lips, making them vibrate together, "That was more than just a little."

"Yeah yeah." She giggled.

"So you know how to play any other instruments?"

"I do." She nodded, "I know how to play guitar too, both rhythm and bass. It helps growing up around musicians as you know from experience."

"Oh damn." He kept grinning as he put his hand on his chest. "So amazing. Well." He then leaned his face close to her ears and whispered, "Maybe later you can bang me like you bang those drums."

That one night just wasn't enough of her and he wanted more. He didn't know what it was that was coming off of her that was causing him to be attracted to her.

"Hmm is that so? Or maybe you could use those fingers on me like you use them on that guitar of yours." She winked as she whispered back.

"I'm sure I can." He winked at her, he'd be more than willing to have his fingers on her, exploring every inch of her body along with using other parts of his body on her also.