30

Right as Brian and Nikita began kissing, Michelle smiled and took that moment to leave and let them have their privacy, despite them being outside. But of course they didn't even notice she had left until after Brian had set Nikita back down and when he realized she had left, he just shrugged it off as he looked back at Nikita

"Come on, let's go inside." He grabbed her hand and lead her inside.

As soon as they walked inside, Brian shut the door then grabbed Nikita and nudged her up against the it and rests his hands on each side of her head on the door to trap her.

He then moved his face close to hers as he spoke "I want to make sweet, sweet love to you." He smiled as he pecked her lips then moved to her neck to kiss "I've been craving this body for too long." And as he said that, he ran his hand down her body.

"Mm but how is that any different than any other time we've had sex?" She smirked in his ear, she was loving how that sounded, and just hearing him say that sent raves of heat through out her body.

"Because this time you're not just the girl I'm fucking, this time you're my girl. The girl I love more than just for her sexy body." He whispered in her ear as he rubbed his hands down her body then nibbled on her neck which caused her to bite her bottom lip.

"I do like the sound of that." As she had spoke, she had ran her hands through his hair.

As they started kissing passionately, he grabbed the backs of her thighs then lifted them and made her wrap her legs around his waist. 

He turned around to carry her to the bedroom without breaking the kiss but decided against it as he was afraid he'd trip and fall so instead he broke away from the kiss. As he was carrying her though, she took that opportunity to kiss and nibble on his neck, which caused him to grumble as he smiled.

Once they were to the bedroom, he laid her down in the bed, with him above her then pulled her shirt off before kissing all over her chest. He grazed his teeth over one of her boobs through the the fabric of her bra while he reached his hand behind her to unhook it. 

"Mm babes." She giggled when he had grazed his teeth on her.

"You like that don't you." He smirked and pecked her lips. 

Of course she liked it as she liked damn near everything he does to her and liked what it did to her.

"I love everything you do to me darling." She grinned at him as she rubs her hands down the sides of his head.

"Mm good." 

He then lifted up onto his knees, kneaded on her breasts for a few seconds then moved his hands down her body and took off her bottoms.

"These need to come off, now." She told him as she hooked her finger in the hem of his sweat pants, pulling it away from him slightly and then made them pop back against his waist.

"You think so huh?"

"I know so."

"Well, what if I want to do this first." He then rubbed his fingers up and a down her wetness that was happening between her legs.

"Mm." She hummed as she bit her lips together.

"Or even this." He moved back some then leaned over and started moving his tongue up and down between her folds.

"Shit." She breathed out as she pushed her head back into the pillows more.

He moved his tongue along her a few times then started kissing up her body. As much as he liked giving her that type of pleasure, he'd much rather be connected to her in other ways then that at that moment.