51

"Man, that was so much fun." Nikita grinned as they got back to the cabin.

Instead of driving all the way back to Huntington Beach, the rest of the guys of A7X and the girls went back to the cabin with Brian and Nikita for the night. At first they didn't want to because they didn't want to invade their weekend together but both of them insisted it was fine. Especially since everyone had been drinking alcohol, that it would be safer than trying to drive back to their hometown.

"Yes it was." Meghan grinned.

"Michelle and Anthony not coming to stay here?" Nikita asked as she sat next to Brian on the couch.

"Nah, they had to get back, Anthony has to work tomorrow. I guess he got lucky, having tonight off." Val answered.

"Ah that's right, I remember him saying some about that, that he's a security guard or something. I think it's cool how she brought him to meet everyone. He seems cool so far."

Part of Nikita was actually surprised to see Michelle there. So out of curiosity, she questioned Brian about it he thought it would have been okay since the two girls had been getting along pretty good despite her being Brian's ex so he had told Val she could invite her. Of course Nikita had to assure him that she was fine with it, it just surprised her that's all. 

"Yeah, he does." Johnny nodded.

"Since it's somewhat still early, we should watch a movie or something." Matt suggested and so everyone agreed that would be a good idea.

As they went through the movie options, then finally came to a mutual agreement to watch a Fast and Furious movie. They almost thought about getting some popcorn but everyone was still pretty full from the food at the party. So after most all the lights were off, they settled around the living room and started the movie.

When Brian wrapped his arms around Nikita, she turned just her upper body a little and laid her back against his chest. She was glad there was enough seating that no one was cramped and practically on top of each other except for the ones that chose to be.

Halfway through the movie, Nikita leaned forward to grab her cup but as she did, Brian slid his upper body over where he was laying partly behind her and started rubbing his hand on her back. And when he noticed part of her back exposed, he couldn't help but place a few kisses along her skin, which caused her to let out quiet snicker even though it did feel good.

After she took a drink and set her cup back down, he raised up slightly and pulled her back against him and laid her head on her shoulder to cuddle with her more. 

"Let's not watch the rest of the movie and go lay down in bed. I'm getting a little tired anyways." He whispered in her ear.

"You sure that's what it is?" She whispered back with a smile.

She's learned that when he's been drinking pretty heavily, his need to have his hands on her seems to become more extreme. But she wasn't complaining because of the fact that he does it in a loving way and not an abusive way.

"Mhm." He hummed as he nodded then let out his best realistic yawn but anyone could tell it was fake, so he's not fooling anyone with that acting. "I mean hell there's others that are already sleeping." He smirked which when Nikita glanced around, she noticed that Lacey, Johnny and Val had all dozed off to sleep.

"Then you got two that are pretty much making out." She whispered as she held back a giggle as she motioned her head to Zacky and Meghan.

"Oh God." He chuckled quietly after he glanced at them.

She got focusing back on the movie, as Brian slipped his hand under her shirt and started rubbing his hand back and forth on her stomach, right above the hem of her pants. And she did want to get up and go to bed but at the same time the movie was too good to stop watching it.