57

Nikita woke up and groaned as she rolled over then noticed the time.

8:15

"Shit!" She yelled as she jumped out of bed. 

She had to be at class at 9am and it takes at least 15 minutes to even drive there. And she wasn't sure why she didn't hear her alarm go off, or why Brian didn't wake her when it went off instead of just getting out of bed.

But as she got up, that's when she remembered she was still in the guest room. So when she looked at her phone, she apparently she must have hit stop instead instead of snooze.

"Brian! Why didn't you fucking wake me!" She yelled as she quickly went over their room to get changed.
She groaned when she didn't get a response and rushed downstairs only to realize he wasn't even there. But as she went into the kitchen she found a note by the coffee pot.

Babe, went to the clinic like I promised. Will be home soon.
I love you
-Brian

That explained why he didn't answer me.  But regardless he could have had a decency to wake her up but the fact was, he didn't hear her alarm going off before she had reached over and shut it off so he didn't realize she needed to be up early.

She quickly made herself a cup of coffee in one of the to-go cups then grabbed her bag and rushed out of the house.

Luckily she got to the school in time and thankfully got to her class with 1 minute to spare.

Thanks for not waking me up before you left this morning Jerk ;-P Were you mad because I wanted us to sleep in different beds? Nikita sent to him in between classes. 

What? No of course not baby. I looked in at you and you were sleeping so peaceful so I didn't want to disturb you. I figured you probably wanted to catch up on sleep.

Yeah well I couldn't sleep in this morning as much as I wanted to because of my schooling. Which I was almost late to the first class thank you very much.

Oh shit, I'm sorry babe, I didn't realize. If I'd known I would have.

Unfortunately she couldn't reply to him because she had to get into her next class but she figured she'd just talk to him when she got home if he was there since her classes were only a half a day's worth and she wasn't sure how long he'd be. 

~~~~~

When Brian got ready that morning, he made sure to grab a beanie and sunglasses. So as he sat there in the waiting room, he held his head down, hoping to God no one recognized him in there.

He was thankful that there weren't that many people there so he was hoping maybe he could get in and get out before someone does recognize him. He even made up a good excuse that if someone did recognize him, he could just say he was getting a regular check-up rather than the truth why he was actually there. 

He loved the fans as they mean the world to him and the rest of the guys but there's just some things that he didn't feel comfortable with them knowing, obviously this being one of those things. And he knew if any of them found out, it could make the bands image, mainly his, look bad. 

But the fact was, he wouldn't even be there if it wasn't for Nikita and the possibility of losing her. And it surprised the hell out of him when she had said she knew what she did and especially was willing to forgive him. It made him love her even more and he definitely don't plan on ever doing that shit to her again.

When an older nurse, who looked like she had been here since this place opened, called his name, he quickly stood up and so she led me to the back to a room.