49

"You know, I've noticed something about you." Brian said as he put out the finished cigarette.

"And what's that?"

"Wait I've mentioned it before nevermind." He shook his head, cause he was going to mention about how she usually dresses.

"So, what's on your mind?" Nikita giggled as she jerked her back playfully against his chest.

"I was just going to say that you don't wear pants much, it's usually dresses, skirts or sometimes even shorts, especially when you go to bed. Not that I'm complaining, because these legs are sexy." He grabbed her inner thighs lightly.

"Oh." She giggled again, this time with a shrug, "I just feel like those are more comfortable to me. I've always been like that though. And it surprises people that despite me girly in that aspect of dressing, I'll be one of the first ones to get down and dirty with the boys. I guess that part helps because most of my cousins are boys."

"That usually does help." He chuckled.

She decided she finally wanted something else besides a few drags of his cigarette so she sat up, messed in her little big before pulling out a joint then grabbed his lighter and took a hit of the joint as she lit it.

"Ahh." She exhaled with a grin as she sat back.

"That good huh?" He smirked.

"Always." She nodded and took another one then offered him some since he knew sometimes he liked to smoke it with her, "Why do you think I stay so calm half the time." She told him at the same time she exhaled the smoke.

"But I don't see you smoking this all the time." He said as he took the joint from her then took a hit.

"Oh that's because I don't. Sometimes I'll have some gummies but I'm all out of those."

"Oh well damn, I just thought those were regular candies that you have ate on." He exhales and handed the joint back to her. 

"Nope, those were laced ones." She giggled taking the joint back from him and taking another hit.

As they were finishing it up, he started rubbing his hand all over one of her thighs slowly, while putting his face in the crook of her neck.

"You want the last hit?" She asked as she held the joint out.

"Nah, I'm good." He muffled into her neck.

"Okay." She took the last hit then put it out in the ashtray, "Mm Brian." She licked her lips when he grazed his teeth over her collarbone.

"Whose this Brian speak of? There's no Brian here."

"Hmm really? So then who are you?" She reached her hand around and started rubbing her fingers through his hair.

"Most people call me Gates or even Syn." He smirked.

"Is that so?"

"Mhm." He nods slightly.

"Well then, you are my Syn. Two of the 7 deadly ones to be exact." She smirked.

"And which one are they?" He pecked the side of her neck, just below her ear.

"Definitely the Lust, because I always have a very strong sexual desire for you and also pride for getting to be with you."

"I love the sounds of that. The lust part especially." He says into her neck.

"I'm sure you do." She giggled.

"Well I have this very strong desire to fuck you right here, right now." He moves his hand under her skirt then into her panties and starts rubbing her between my legs.