54

He laid Nikita down in the bed and started to stand up straighter but she wrapped her arm around his neck to keep him from moving away. 

"No don't leave me." She playfully whined. "I want you so bad." She reached over and began rubbing him through his pants as she started kissing him while she placed her hand on the back of his head.

"Mm." He hummed into the kiss, feeling her hand rubbing him, was making his pants instantly go tighter in that area, "Okay if you insist." He brushed his lips against hers then started kissing her again as he moved onto the bed to hover above her.

Breaking the kiss, he pulls her shirt off then starts kissing and nibbling down to her breasts as he unhooks and takes her bra off, letting his fingers barely rub on her arms as he slid the straps down them. He then began going back and forth between each boob and nibbling on each one before kissing back up to her mouth.

"I want to fuck you so good, you'll be begging for more." He said in a sexy tone in her ear.

"Mm hell yeah." She grinned as she spread her legs and arms out, "Well you can have your way with me, do whatever you want."

"Mm good, I'm happy to hear you say that." He pecks her lips as he rubs himself against her to make her feel his bulge. 

As he kisses down her body, he playfully bites between each kiss. And it caused her to whimper from the amazing feeling it was doing to her body.

"What, what are you doing?" She smirks when he pulled her bottoms off, not that she had a problem with it because she didn't. 

"I want to taste what I'll be fucking first." He playfully bit each inner thigh then grazed his bottom teeth along her folds, which threw her for a loop because he had never done that to her before but she was loving it. 

As he began going to town on her, between the licking and sucking he was doing, he was also playfully biting. 

"Oh God." She moaned out, throwing her head back against the pillows, everything he was doing with his mouth, was sending sensations through her she never thought was possible. "Yes!"

As soon as she was done going through her orgasm, he began kissing back up her body. He then kissed her roughly, to which she kissed back, not caring at that moment that he just had his mouth between her legs.

"You taste so divine, and I bet you'll feel even more amazing around my dick." He told her as his breath hit her lips. "But first, now it's your turn to taste, I want to fuck these gorgeous plump lips." He ran his thumb along her bottom lip.

"Would be my pleasure." She grinned at him.

When he stood on his knees, she moved to where she was lounging back against the headboard, he then moved up and straddled her chest and slid himself into her.

"Mm." She moaned as he thrusted in and out of her mouth, she then moved her arms up and rest her hands on his behind and started moving her head in sync with his hips.

"Oh damn baby." He moaned as he held onto the bed frame while moving his hips back and forth against her. "Damn, you're amazing with this mouth of yours." He rubbed his other hand down the side of her face then held the side of her head.

"Mhm." She hummed out.

"Shit." He threw his head back moments later then looked down at her as he pulled his hips back to pull himself out and rubbed his tip back and forth on her lips, "I have to pull out before I end up shooting my load into your mouth."