Brian and Nikita spent the rest of the night and part of the next day mostly in bed. The only time they had gotten out, was to either use the bathroom or for them to eat.

With her, Brian felt so much younger again, he never thought he'd ever be able to go as many rounds as he had with her but it was cause she brought the best out of him in every way possible just like he had with her.

At one point they never even made it back in the bedroom, and ended up on the couch, which is where they were now, with Brian laying on his back, and Nikita laying on top of him. And as they laid there, him rubbing the tips of his fingers up and down her back as she had her forehead in the crook of his neck, he remembered about the get together that was happening at Zack and Meghan's.

"So, there's a great together at Zack and Meghan's, come with me." 

"Oh uhm, sure, I suppose I can do that." She smiled as she moved her head back some to look at him better, "When?"

He looked at the time then back at her, "In a couple of hours."

"Are you serious? Why didn't you mention it before now?" 

"I'm sorry, it's just, I almost forgot because someone had me distracted." He smirked as he wrapped his arms around her, resting his hands on her butt.

"I had you distracted? Boy, you're the one who kept me in bed pretty much all night." She giggled as she poked his chin.

"Pft, there's no boy around here, only a man." He winked and grazed his teeth on her shoulder.

"Mm, that's true, you definitely are all man, especially here." She pecked his lips as she moved so that their hips rubbed up against each other.

"Now now, don't start something you can't finish." He smirked as he put his face into the crook of her neck, although he wasn't even sure if he could exactly go another round with her. 

"Damn, you're right because I should probably take a shower." She stated as she reluctantly climbed off of him.

It then dawned on her her that the only clothes she had there, was the clothes that she wore to his house, "Shit, Brian, I don't even have any clean clothes here."

"What's wrong with what you're wearing now?" He smirked as he motioned down her body, which at that moment she was only wearing her panties and one of his v- neck shirts that barely even covered her ass. 

Even though she felt comfortable in that attire she didn't think that the outfit would be appropriate nor would some of them appreciate her wearing that.

"Yeah, I don't think the girls would appreciate me wearing this around their men." she giggled as she pulled the sides of the shirt out and let it fall back down onto her body plus she didn't want them hating her and thinking that she was some kind of attention seeking slut. 

"Hmm you're right, plus I don't want anyone to see this sexy ass. Only I'm allowed to see it." He smirked as he reached out and playfully smacked her ass.

"Exactly." She smirked with a nod of her head.

"Well if anything, I'm sure there might be something here that Mckenna has left that you might be able to wear." He shrugged as he got up off the couch.

Right after he got the place, his sister had stayed with him for a little while to help him set the place up fully, especially with the decorating of the place.

"Yeah hell no, I am not showing up at a get together wearing clothes of your ex, Brian." She bit out and was confused as to why he'd even suggest that, it was beyond her.