45

Since that day that Nikita came home from the hospital, she hadn't been able to even sleep in the guest house. James suggested she just fully move back into the main house and part of her wanted to but yet the other part didn't. She didn't want what happened to scare her out of there fully.

Plus, they found out that Brad wouldn't be a problem for anyone else again because he had died in the fire at his business, which was caused by a gas leak. At least that's what the reports say but Nikita was skeptical on how true that was. Even more so though, she just happy he wouldn't be able to hurt another person again.

And since Brian and Nikita was going away for the weekend, she knew she need to go to the guest house to get more of her belongings since she didn't have much in the main house. 

So she started to head to the guest house, but as she got halfway there, she got really nervous all of a sudden and realized she couldn't walk into that place by herself. And she couldn't ask her dad if he'd go in there with her since he had already left town. That's when she made the decision to call Brian to see if he'd come over and go in there with her.

"Hey baby, I can't talk long, getting ready to go into the meeting with the guys. What's up?"

"Oh shit, sorry I forgot that was this morning. I was going to see if you'd come over to walk into the guest house with me. We can talk about it later though. Don't want you late for the meeting."

"No it's fine, we're still waiting on Larry to get here anyways so I'm outside finishing my cigarette. But of course I'll there to walk in with you, I'll even help clean it up if needed."

"Okay, I told the maids not to mess with anything, cleaning wise anyways. I didn't want them to throw anything away that might be salvageable you know."

"Oh I don't blame you. Some things aren't replaceable easily."

"Not at all." She took a deep breath and let it out, "But I'll let you go."

"I'll call you afterwards okay?"

"Okay babes, I love you."

"I love you too baby. Talk to you later."

After they hung up, Brian glanced over as Zack stepped over.

"How's Nikita doing? With having ended up in the hospital and then with Paco dying."

"She's doing good actually." He nodded, "After we're done here, I'm going to help her clean everything up."

"Was it actually random?" Zacky had a hard time believing that it was though. 

"Yeah man, they came through the back of the property line and I guess they could tell someone was living in there so they broke in there first. Didn't get a chance to get to the main house because alarms went off." Brian hated lying to one of his best friends but he made a promise to Nikita not to speak the truth about it and he intended to keep that promise, just like he had about her getting attacked.

"It just seems a little weird that's all. I mean I don't understand how someone would think to breaking into a small guest house would have more valuables than a main house would." Zack shrugged.

"Yeah well it happened. So can we just drop the damn subject? Shit man." Brian snapped out then sighed as he ran his hands down his face.

He didn't mean to snap at Zacky but he's been under a lot of stress with the band stuff, what's been happening with Nikita along with having to lie and keep secrets from his best friends and he's afraid if they keep talking about it he'll accidentally let something slip.

"Well excuse me, I was just wondering." Zacky threw his hands up, "Hopefully they at least caught the idiots on camera." He really didn't want to drop it cause he was curious about it all. 

"I don't know Zack, it's not my property. I mean obviously if it's alarmed they had cameras too." Brian rolled his eyes as he flicked his cigarette on the ground.

"I just figured with you dating Hetfield's daughter that you would have heard something."

"Yeah well I don't damnit. I mean fuck, what part of drop the damn subject don't you understand?!" He groaned then stormed inside, which he almost bumped into Johnny who was on his way outside.

"What the hell is his problem?" Johnny questioned with a confused expression.

"I have no fucking clue man." Zacky sighed with a head shake. "All I did was questioned about the break in and he got irritated about it. Between me and you, something is seriously going on with them two, especially with Nikita. I mean you seen how she got emotional while singing that Lady Gaga song, which is a song about going through something traumatic then that same night she ends up in the hospital and her place gets broken into which caused her bird to be killed. It just all seems a little fishy man I swear."

"I think you're just reading too much into it is all. Maybe it's all just coincidence, hell it's like the expression goes, when it rains it pours. But we need to get in there, Larry is here now."

"Yeah okay, let's go then." Zacky nodded his head towards the door but didn't start walking that way as he went on talking, "I'm just worried that's all. Because Meghan said right before Nikita passed out, she was questioning her about her meeting with the owner of that Western lights bar and Nikita kinda freaked out on her like Brian did me a few minutes ago."

"What are you getting at?" Johnny looked at him confused. 

"Maybe I am thinking into it too much but seriously, think about it. Nikita has that meeting at Western Lights, then Brian asks one of us to take him to over to get his car from that same bar, which wasn't even parked in the bar's parking lot mind you. She sings that song and get emotional during it, Meghan questions her about it, to which she freaks out about not wanting to talk about it. Ends up in the hospital, granted not because of her having a panic attack but still she ends up there. Then while all of that is happening, the guest house that Nikita is living in, not the main house, which holds more valuables than a guest house would, gets broken into. Brian doesn't even want to talk about any of it, he even goes off when questioned about it all. Then now that bar went up in flames with the owner inside." As Zacky had explained each thing happening, he tapped his index finger on each finger of his other hand.

"Are you trying to say that they had something to do with the fire? Because dude, you're outta your mind if you think that. I may not know Nikita that well but I know for a fact that Brian would never do anything to jeopardize someone's life like that, nor would he keep it to himself if he knew someone else did." Johnny shook his head as he thought Zacky was crazy for even thinking that way.

"What? Of course I'm not saying that. But I just have a feeling that it's all possible connected because it's too much a coincidence, that's all." He held his hands out as he shrugged, he didn't know about Nikita, but he knew Brian well enough to know he wouldn't be capable to do something that would end someone's life. 

"I mean." Johnny said slowly as he thought more about it, "It does seem weird, how she has that meeting with the owner of that bar, then what a week later it went up in flames." 

"See, now you're thinking the same way I am." Zacky pointed out as he smirked. 

"Hey you two done making out so we can get this meeting started already?" Matt peaked his head outside as he joked.

"Ha ha fuck you, we weren't doing that shit." Johnny faked laughed as he flipped him off, of course he knew he was joking but they've also joked that way with each other before.

"We're on our way inside now." He couldn't help but smirk, then once Matt went back inside he whispered to Johnny, "Hey keep this between us." He didn't want anyone to get mad nor think he was crazy for the things he mentioned. 

But Johnny just nodded while agreeing to not say anything to anyone.